💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TOVE LO - 2 DIE 4

GRIMEZSZ

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ

So, tove lo sang her upcoming single after the great No One Dies From Love. “2 DIE 4” sampled an iconic instrumental called “Pop Corn” from the 70’s. The song already sound a gay clasic pop anthem. She’s feeding us and now being independent somehow shes still delivering quality. 

AOTY IS COMING.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

OH MY GOD I NEED THIS NOW

Girl me too the song sounds like a gay pop heaven. She’s so talented!!!

ItWasntLaauv

I was planning on going to one of The Observatory shows, but my dumbass waited too long to buy tickets and the prices went crazy. RIP. :bradley:

OT: The song is incredible and it’s making me feel worse that I missed the show. She’s so iconic. :fatcat:

GRIMEZSZ
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I was planning on going to one of The Observatory shows, but my dumbass waited too long to buy tickets and the prices went crazy. RIP. :bradley:

OT: The song is incredible and it’s making me feel worse that I missed the show. :fatcat:

girl shes just a main pop girl. don’t be sad i truly believe that shes gonna be on many festival shows!

RAYA.core

the summer hits are in the right spots 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Damon

she has been serving a lot lately, that martin garrix song, the euphoria one, nodfl and now this? cant wait to hear the rest

also 2die4 lowkey gave me the same taste beg for you did lol

... and now i just sit in silence.

GRIMEZSZ
Just now, Damon said:

also 2die4 lowkey gave me the same taste beg for you did lol

in a good or a bad way?:bon:

Damon
30 minutes ago, GRIMEZSZ said:

in a good or a bad way?:bon:

in a good way! both bops, it's just the way it was sampled reminded me like charli and rina did

... and now i just sit in silence.

bpmMonkey

Ahh, this makes me so happy to see her like this. Imagine spending months in the studios/at home making songs, talking to your friends, dancing at home to new music you made and then finally play it for your fans, seeing them reacting to it. Every time in the process where you where like „oh thats sick“ actually getting a reaction must be so good ♥️

Quasi

Ugh she never misses. Can’t wait for this next album.:icega:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Sandrology

I'm not even over "No one dies from love". I stan her since her 2nd Album and she gets better and better.

Also check out this one, on repeat since:

bpmMonkey
59 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

I'm not even over "No one dies from love". I stan her since her 2nd Album and she gets better and better.

Also check out this one, on repeat since:

I also got only into her music a couple years ago. A co-worker kept pushing me to listen to blue lips and once i did I felt like i was staning her for years, she felt so familiar. Now she just keeps on giving and giving :firega:

Archived