💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Kyle Mooney to Exit ‘SNL’

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Kalinda

Chad, Li’l Baby Aidy, Barbara DeDrew and Baby Yoda are all leaving Studio 8H.

Pete Davidson, Aidy Bryant, Kate McKinnon and Kyle Mooney are all expected to leave “Saturday Night Live” after it ends its 47th season tomorrow evening, according to a person familiar with the matter. The actors’ departures are likely to draw a new burst of attention to the long-running program, which typically uses its summer hiatus to recalibrate its cast of players and contributors.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/pete-davidson-leave-saturday-night-live-1235273489/

bionic

Crazy really that Pete has spent all his adult life on the show. Time for pastures new. His star will fade

buy bionic

ThisGuyTony

I didn’t even know who he was until he was with Ari tbh. :air: 

I’m sure he has a lot more work opportunities especially now that he has a bigger profile and is more known by the public.

HIM820

This makes sense. He’s in two movies coming out this year, and filming a few more. 

weed

Good for him and good for SNL, his star power has surpassed being a cast member and new talent can be added. 

Bully Pop

Heartbreaking to see Keenan, Kate, and Aidy on that list. They’re some of my faves 🥺

LaLuna

It's what happens whenever a cast member becomes big enough, they move on to the big screen or other TV shows.

reallydima
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Crazy really that Pete has spent all his adult life on the show. Time for pastures new. His star will fade

He's already moved on. His star won't fade unless he lets money and that illusion of perfection get to him because, as we all know, there's nothing funny about perfection.

• Kalinda changed the title to Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Kyle Mooney Expected to Exit ‘SN
Kimmo

I’m like @NATAH, I don’t find him funny….

and I’ve given him a chance but is more cringy than funny… 

Hottie Detector

• Kalinda changed the title to Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Kyle Mooney to Exit ‘SNL’
Pablo

It's always good to shake it up, I loved Kate on the show but they started to shove her into so many sketched. The cast is already huge so it didn't give many a change to shine. 

Don't visit my profile

itsmebuddy

as long as Cecily is still there, I’m fine

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Archived