El Verdugo

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dollardays
31 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Yeh it’s a new look!

They also wanted to update the story so she basically runs away from home and meets 7 old gay men on Grindr who live in a forest. 

I have a friend who works on it and she says it’s actually very similar to the old version, but the gay orgy scenes really add a new dimension to it.

97877B30-4F8D-4F68-9F05-3087D6B7D103.thu

Ziggy

The dress is probably so saturated because of a filter that’s gonna be on the movie itself. You gotta up the saturation to make sure a yellow is still yellow, a blue a blue, etc.

PunkTheFunk

In the immortal words of Michelle Visage, it looks costumey.

Pop Music

ok so Snow White is my fav Disney movie and fav princess so i'm not gonna judge too soon but... :ally:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Levine

Why you're sorry? I think she looks cute and on the screen that dress will look abviously way better.

Is this the girl of West Side Story? The Gaga's stan?

Helxig

The yellow is just hideous. The upper half of the garment is gorgeous!

But also... Snow White is supposed to be the palest bitch in the land with skin as white as snow?? Why they have a Hispanic girl playing a pale white bitch who is named after her pale complexion?? 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Villanelle
20 minutes ago, Helxig said:

They yellow is just hideous. The upper half of the garment is gorgeous!

But also... Snow White is supposed to be the palest bitch in the land with skin as white as snow?? Why they have a Hispanic girl playing a pale white bitch who is named after her pale complexion?? 

I wondered this lol

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I wondered this lol

Like i'm 100% here for Ariel being black because she's a mermaid, a mythical creature, the original story had nothing to do with her ethnicity. And Halle Bailey is the PERFECT casting choice. But Snow White's whole thing is that she's a white girl as pale as snow and it's literally her name so... weird choice there.

If there was ANY movie where they could specifically do casting for a white girl, and noone would bat an eye, it's this one... and they didn't :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Fanta
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The yellow is just hideous. The upper half of the garment is gorgeous!

Because the idea of casting a white girl to play a movie where initially the main character’s snow-like skin was what made her beautiful is unironically problematic. 

Sure, they could have chosen not to remake the film in the first place but I’m sure it’ll be a snow-white heart kind of trope. 

As for the look - I thought Rachel had the perfect baby face to play Snow but that outfit is disastrous, at least the yellow part is. 

Reginald
13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

that outfit is disastrous, at least the yellow part is. 

Truly a nightmare:lmao: I bet Disney is fuming that this is the first impression we have- Ugg boots, and all :ladyhaha:

snip.jpg

Oriane

Meanwhile here's what a cosplayer did, from the comments:

FTSnPA8WUAM0U05?format=jpg&name=small

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived