💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are you expecting/ hoping for CBT?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

TITLE! I’m expecting a AWESOME stage design and some pink Chromatica imagery with pink hair and hopefully some neon glow in the dark set and/ or props. Of course with costume changes and a bomb ass setlist! 

You? 
:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASEXUAL

I'm expecting 2014's powerful Gaga vocals not that baby(ish) nasal voice.

Vengaboy

I'm tryyying to keep the expectations at a not too high but I'm hoping for E V E R Y T H I N G!!!

Most of all I think I wish the setlist will be a crazy mix of everything. As I've mentioned somewhere else I feel like the potential for the stage sets is great (alien planet) and though I don't think it will be quite as transformative as BTWB or TMB I think they will probably match the ARTRAVE more in terms of like a fixed back set and then smaller things changing. What they did with the confetti for the ARTRAVE was pretty amazing. There must be loads of outfits and stuff they had planned for the Chromatica era that never got worn so I don't think she'll disappoint with that. 

EGOT2027

i'm SO curious to see the choreography. i personally adore the stupid love choreo and am a big fan of the rain on me choreo as well, but i'm wondering if the choreo for all the other songs will go as hard / if that's sustainable for 2-3 hours every night with her hip

Chromatica Island

I'm a woman so idk much about cbt:huntyga: JK, I want TN dates so I can go to see it.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

LaLa

Don't care! As long as Gaga is there and I'm there, I'll have a good time. I haven't seen her since the ArtRave :giveup:

(okay, one request, I hope Venus is on the setlist)

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

A blu ray. :cyanlights:

DAE47-B3-B-C172-449-B-BFA9-5-DB3-C420513

mother, what must i do?

Crescent Bloom

I need A+ interludes and background videos. The artRAVE/Coachella visuals were my favorite, so I am hoping she can beat that.

Lucas

I hope the stage will be on the level of BTWB/artRAVE stage :flutter: And that she won't focus too much on her old music like she did at Enigma with 95% of the set list being from before 2013.

Else I fully trust her to give an amazing show. Even Joanne tour which is disliked is actually amazing under the right angle

Moonlight on Water

Interludes, the tribes, a storyline, pink hair, catwalk, background visuals, MTN, Love Me Right!

she/her

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Abbey911 said:

I'm a woman so idk much about cbt:huntyga: JK, I want TN dates so I can go to see it.

I'm in Memphis and I'm driving to Atlanta for TCB :river:

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm in Memphis and I'm driving to Atlanta for TCB :river:

I live near Nashville, I am not about to drive all the way to Atlanta, plus I'm too poor to sleep over in Atlanta, so I'm holding out hope for TN dates.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

BlingNotTheMusic

Visuals are great obvi, but tbh I want a fresh setlist. (Temporarily) retire some of the songs that have been performed 1,000s of times. Add songs that are rarely/never performed plus at least one new or unreleased.

Will be highly disappointed if the setlist is basically Enigma with Chromatica mixed in...give us MTN, Government Hooker, HML, Sexxx Dreams, AYO (Chromatica Remix)

Archived