Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are you expecting/ hoping for CBT?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

julz
1 hour ago, JanStan said:

Something that slayed my existence into another dimension like when the runways came out of the ceiling like in the JWT and doubled as video screens. I need that feeling again. 

This! It was smart stage design..and the fact that the crowd is so close to that contraption, it gives a coool concert experience. I also like the transparent walkway in ArtRave, and the moving BTWB castle that looks like a doll house.. Gaga is so TECH.

So for CBT....same, SLAY us with a tech-smart-cool-safe stage design/experience. Since it's stadium, my hope is that they make use of great lighting works, fireworks, drones (been done by some but hey why not).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25
29 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:
  Hide contents

Little Monsters, I'm devastated. We've been waiting to bring Chromatica to life for so long, but because of the ongoing pandemic, we've made the decision to postpone the Summer Stadium Tour until next year. 

Not Funny No GIF

Brizel

She needs to bring it , like Taylor did at the reputation tour. Fireworks, amazing lighting and very professional , great choreography and it would be great to delve into the world of Chromatica (which we hardly know anything about) 

Archived