💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are you expecting/ hoping for CBT?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Alannah

I'm hoping it'll happen. :fatcat:

I won't believe it's happening until the concert starts.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

- ARTPOP Justice (I’ll take Applause and 1+2 others, this tour’s fan fave selections can be ARTPOP picks)

- Multiple stages (prob a given, unless the main stage is a mammoth a la BTWB)

- Remixed hits (especially JD, PF, Telephone, and Paparazzi)

- Judas

- DOC recognition, interludes, mixed in, somehow 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Rafau

I want Fun Tonight song, neon glowing hair, more ARTPOP songs, one unreleased song recorded for Chromatica album, something similar to Partynauseous :firega:

I'm not having fun tonight

LateToCult

I need an epic opening. Formation and Reputation had top tier openings so I’m hoping Gaga goes big too

Juanlittlem

I want a dark act, pink wigs and MTN in the setlist.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Starmie25

The original Chromatica map

Venus 

Always Remember Gaga This Way 

Sick interludes 

Heart

JanStan

Something that slayed my existence into another dimension like when the runways came out of the ceiling like in the JWT and doubled as video screens. I need that feeling again. 

TEANUS
20 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Something that slayed my existence into another dimension like when the runways came out of the ceiling like in the JWT and doubled as video screens. I need that feeling again. 

I was watching the livestream of the first night and I was like THATS what they are :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

JanStan
31 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I was watching the livestream of the first night and I was like THATS what they are :firega:

Yeah I tried not to see spoilers before the show so it was amazing when it happened. And during applause no less one of my fave songs ever. Then the images on the runway while they were walking was just over the top. If gaga can pull something that amazing in a stadium I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle it. And you know she will:)

CharlieQuinn

Keep old hits with their original sound for the people who are seeing her for the 1st time.... those who are tired  of listening her performances can wear an ear condom this time.

I don't care what she performs at this point. I'm glad she's ok and that she's willing to tour again but amazing interludes, disco stick, and great outfits and wigs :firega: 

JRCF29
Spoiler

Little Monsters, I'm devastated. We've been waiting to bring Chromatica to life for so long, but because of the ongoing pandemic, we've made the decision to postpone the Summer Stadium Tour until next year. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived