đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Heartstopper' renewed for 2 more seasons

TheSlash

Featured Posts

Roronoa

Look, a healthy gay relationship that isn’t fetishized. :bradley:

Google Heartstopper and there will be flying leaves (Alice Oseman style) on your screen. This show really blew up. 

DelusionalGaga

I wonder how the show will proceed from here. Are Nick & Charlie going to stay the main focus or are they going the SKAM route in which each season is devoted to a new couple e.g. Elle & Tao, Tara & Darcy etc. 

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, iku iku iku said:

Google Heartstopper and there will be flying leaves (Alice Oseman style) on your screen.

My heart :cryga: 

1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I wonder how the show will proceed from here. Are Nick & Charlie going to stay the main focus or are they going the SKAM route in which each season is devoted to a new couple e.g. Elle & Tao, Tara & Darcy etc. 

If they go by the source material, its main focus will still be Nick & Charlie, but will also show the rest of the friend group and how they navigate life.

I really hope for Imogen to slowly become a part of that friend group, too. I really like her maturity that was shown during season 1. And Nick's former friends can exist outside the scope of the show, please and thank you :flower: . Wouldn't be mad about a Harry redemption arc tho, if it's done well :lolly: .

Ew, David!

AbhainnTirim

I can’t bring myself to watch this show again. Phenomenal acting and storylines, but it just fills me with so much melancholy and it’s so emotional. Too close to home for my liking. And then also those feelings of missing out, that I missed out on the relationships in this show in my youth.

TheSlash
3 hours ago, iku iku iku said:

Google Heartstopper and there will be flying leaves (Alice Oseman style) on your screen.

I just noticed that it also works if you google any main cast actor :giveup: 

Ew, David!

BradleyCooper

This made my day, this series is so special. Todays gay youth is lucky to have this show! 👏 

River

With how slow netflix is I’ll watch them in my 40s

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheSlash
2 hours ago, River said:

With how slow netflix is I’ll watch them in my 40s

You're turning 40 next year? :udidnt:

For real tho, I think we might see the next season early next summer if they have the same pace as with season 1 as that one started filming in April 2021 :pray:

Ew, David!

River
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

You're turning 40 next year? :udidnt:

For real tho, I think we might see the next season early next summer if they have the same pace as with season 1 as that one started filming in April 2021 :pray:

no in 7 years :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• 2 weeks later...
Just A Holy Fool

I really don’t think my emotional state can take this. This show gutted me, in all the best ways. Break Up Crying GIF

HookerOnAChurch

Amazing news. I still have the first on on loop. I can't stop watching it. Plus i hope for a "Young Royals" new season. 

pachinko

This was the cutest show I have ever seen! I can’t wait for more. 

phantasmas
On 5/20/2022 at 8:04 AM, iku iku iku said:

Look, a healthy gay relationship that isn’t fetishized. :bradley:

We love to see it! No queerbaiting or coded sexualities!  :tony: 

Archived