💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Heartstopper' renewed for 2 more seasons

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Netflix just shared the news that 'Heartstopper' will be renewed by not just one, but two seasons

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdx9-LauWyO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After its April 22 release, Heartstopper quickly rose into Netflix's Top 10 in more than 50 countries, so a renewal was highly anticipated by old and new fans.

I'm genuinly happy rn :cryga: . One of the very few shows where I ship every single relationship as they already are :tony: .

Ew, David!

edengowon

thank god. it's truly an amazing series, and i know that judging by the amount of book content, there is enough for more seasons. it won't just be clearly vomited up because of how popular it is.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

thierryrreiht

I was hoping they would announce it May 17, for obvious reasons, but still I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!

I hope they film the seasons back to back, so that the actors don't age too much in between...

REJOICE!

NATAH

i'm guessing people like this cus it's so easy to watch :diane:

good for them :diane:

mother, what must i do?

TheSlash
Just now, Melancholia said:

thank god. it's truly an amazing series, and i know that judging by the amount of book content, there is enough for more seasons. it won't just be clearly vomited up because of how popular it is.

Agreed. I think it's a good sign that the original author of the comic is Executive Producer and Author for the show. Kinda stands for quality in itself :tony: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I hope they film the seasons back to back, so that the actors don't age too much in between...

Actually, if they roughly stay by the original content, there are two more big storylines, the latter of them playing 2 years later. It wouldn't be that bad then :pray: .

Ew, David!

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Actually, if they roughly stay by the original content, there are two more big storylines, the latter of them playing 2 years later. It wouldn't be that bad then :pray: .

I mean.. they're already 18 (Joe and Kit), and probably 19 by the time they start filming S2. So a bit of hair changes and makeup will help "control" the passing time on them. Also I don't want to wait 2x 1.5 years in between :cryga: 

Dr Fudge

Love to hear it. Just hoping they don’t milk it to the point where its authenticity is lost.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

TheSlash
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I mean.. they're already 18 (Joe and Kit), and probably 19 by the time they start filming S2. So a bit of hair changes and makeup will help "control" the passing time on them. Also I don't want to wait 2x 1.5 years in between :cryga: 

True tho :wtf: . Maybe there's a 2 months break between filming seasons (let the actors rest, season 1 alone were 4 months :wtfga: ), so they have the chance to grow out a beard or smth :derpga: .

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Just now, InTheCloset said:

I need at least 19 seasons

But only if Alice Oseman keeps being involved in the same capacity for all 19 of them :dom: 

Ew, David!

InTheCloset
13 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

But only if Alice Oseman keeps being involved in the same capacity for all 19 of them :dom: 

This show was so so good. I was avoiding it because i thought it would make me feel like **** but no. I love it. 

Alice Oseman's work is breath taking

The abyss stares back

TortureMeOnReplay
59 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Another Netflix show was actually filmed back to back and only took a couple months to come out with another season. 

Overall Netflix's timing couldn't have been better for this show. Love Victor is ending next month (:messga:) so this covers the gaps it leaves (although this show is a bit more light).

I'm so happy about this!! Haven't been as obsessed about a show, story, its characters and actors in a longgg time

Archived