💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles reveals he doesn't go full frontal in My Policeman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Harry Styles has revealed that he has another raunchy moment in an upcoming movie, as he dished the dirt on his sizzling scenes for My Policeman, on Wednesday.

The singer who stars as Officer Tom Burgess in the romantic drama - a gay man embroiled in a scandalous love triangle - detailed the saucy scenes. 

Speaking on the Howard Stern Show, Harry who was also seen simulating a raunchy sex act in the explosive trailer for his other new release Don't Worry Darling, added that it was important for some things to remain private so he opted not to go fully naked on screen. 

He explained: 'It does feel vulnerable. I’d never kissed anyone on camera before and it felt like giving a part of myself away in some ways.

'I wasn’t naked in Don’t Worry Darling. I was naked in My Policeman. There’s no peen in the final cut. There’s bum bum… I don’t think the peen was intended to be involved.

'The peen, it was pre-negotiated that that would remain my own.'

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH

him playing the role of a gay man but being so aloof about his sexuality irl feels... off, to me personally

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

him playing the role of a gay man but being so aloof about his sexuality irl feels... off, to me personally

Agreed. And Gaga playing a murderer but really being aloof about her own homicides (homocides?) really feels off to me too.

...jk, I know it's not the same :ladyhaha: but I love Harry and I'll be as delusional as I have to be to defend him :neyde:

🖤

NATAH
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Agreed. And Gaga playing a murderer but really being aloof about her own homicides (homocides?) really feels off to me too.

...jk, I know it's not the same :ladyhaha: but I love Harry and I'll be as delusional as I have to be to defend him :neyde:

i love him too and i love his acting work, it just made me raise an eyebrow since the topic of straight ppl taking lgbtq+ roles is a thing :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i love him too and i love his acting work, it just made me raise an eyebrow since the topic of straight ppl taking lgbtq+ roles is a thing :cyanlights:

Well technically we don't know that he's straight :ph34r:

🖤

NATAH
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well technically we don't know that he's straight :ph34r:

that's what i mean :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

Najoua Belyzel
1 minute ago, Eido said:

Why he is speaking like he is 4 yo?

You mean why he is speaking like he's straight ?

moonsago
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

And should gay people only take gay roles? And trans people only trans roles? Ask any of these communities of actors and they will tell you that they don’t want to be boxed like that and be just the TRANS actor or the GAY actor. Please, true representation happens when these barries stop existing completely, on all ends. When it’s not even a topic of conversation, when it’s not even a thing, when you are seen as JUST an actor portraying a role. And to the subject about his sexuality, he doesn’t owe anybody an explanation or anything in general. It’s his personal life, stay for the work or don’t. 

hieronymus
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

And should gay people only take gay roles? And trans people only trans roles? Ask any of these communities of actors and they will tell you that they don’t want to be boxed like that and be just the TRANS actor or the GAY actor. Please, true representation happens when these barries stop existing completely, on all ends. When it’s not even a topic of conversation, when it’s not even a thing, when you are seen as JUST an actor portraying a role. And to the subject about his sexuality, he doesn’t owe anybody an explanation or anything in general. It’s his personal life, stay for the work or don’t. 

Regardless of all the rose-tinted nonsense you're spouting, lgbtqia actors are losing roles (i.e. paychecks) to straight actors across the board. It doesn't matter how things should be, that's how things are. I can't believe we're still having this conversation and this point still has to be made.

bionic
26 minutes ago, Eido said:

Why he is speaking like he is 4 yo?

He's speaking in a different accent these days too

buy bionic

edengowon
14 minutes ago, moonsago said:

if you'd be happy with a group of people constantly belittling you and making you miserable, just to take on a role that resembles you when it looks profitable, then go ahead. but don't stop other people being upset.

a lot of gay people have suffered at the hands of straight people. they don't want that same group 'representing' them for a paycheck. i don't know why that's so hard to see. maybe your viewpoint will be relevant when homophobia no longer exists, but that certainly is not now.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

Idk sexuality can be private if u want it to be.

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Idk sexuality can be private if u want it to be.

Not when you’re a public figure profiting off queers.

Archived