đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles reveals he doesn't go full frontal in My Policeman

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Micmaky
55 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she's mentioned multiple times that she's been with women and has even been seen kissing women :samanthac:

Read what I wrote, I said she’s never mentioned any relationships. Not that she’s kissed girls. Just to be clear I’m not saying I doubt her queerness but it’s a sort of a reverse Harry situation of confirming her queerness with lots of people who say there’s no sufficient evidence. I’m saying both are wrong as people are people and we should respect that. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
1 minute ago, Glojuice said:

Read what I wrote, I said she’s never mentioned any relationships. Not that she’s kissed girls. Just to be clear I’m not saying I doubt her queerness but it’s a sort of a reverse Harry situation of confirming her queerness with lots of people who say there’s no sufficient evidence. I’m saying both are wrong as people are people and we should respect that. 

so then what does gaga's sexuality have to do with this topic? :confused: some people aren't into relationships regardless of sexuality and harry is getting called out because he refuses to confirm nor deny whilst parading around and profiting off LGBTQ lifestyle

mother, what must i do?

Micmaky
Just now, NATAH said:

so then what does gaga's sexuality have to do with this topic? :confused: some people aren't into relationships regardless of sexuality and harry is getting called out because he refuses to confirm nor deny whilst parading around and profiting off LGBTQ lifestyle

Maybe you didn’t read anything I’ve written as I pretty much explained why it’s asinine to say Harry profits from gays and others including Gaga don’t 

HotLikeMexico
11 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

2011 BTW  Gaga put her activism at forefront ,fighting to repel don’t ask ,don’t tell and she put out one of the most important albums for  LGBTQ ,kids spreading inclusivity,identity freedom. 
Even before that in 2009, while accepting  vma for best new artist ,she said ,this is for the God and the Gays.
And she sure lost a lot of GP support by becoming a “ gay artist”.And not to say,she sang about thinking woman while having sex with man in her second single of her career.

What 2022 Harry did is bare minimum.

Harry is not neo BTW circa 2011 Gaga.

OOOOOPPPPP! You went in mama. 

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

Maybe you didn’t read anything I’ve written as I pretty much explained why it’s asinine to say Harry profits from gays and others including Gaga don’t 

if you say so :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Micmaky
13 minutes ago, AkariGaga said:

2011 BTW  Gaga put her activism at forefront ,fighting to repel don’t ask ,don’t tell and she put out one of the most important albums for  LGBTQ ,kids spreading inclusivity,identity freedom. 
Even before that in 2009, while accepting  vma for best new artist ,she said ,this is for the God and the Gays.
And she sure lost a lot of GP support by becoming a “ gay artist”.And not to say,she sang about thinking woman while having sex with man in her second single of her career.

What 2022 Harry did is bare minimum.

Harry is not neo BTW circa 2011 Gaga.

Uhh why tf is this a competition. Gaga would beat most celebs in a kindness competition. What Harry does is quite different, he’s bending gender norms, being androgynous and effeminate while being the biggest male star in the world. It’s not as reactive as Gaga but it does change the toxic masculinity narrative of the mainstream. Also, look at all the nastY comments below news articles about Harry. Everyone acting as if him being gender bending has had zero repercussions. Harry is still really young and could very well be very charitable on the future. 

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

Uhh why tf is this a competition. Gaga would beat most celebs in a kindness competition. What Harry does is quite different, he’s bending gender norms, being androgynous and effeminate while being the biggest male star in the world. It’s not as reactive as Gaga but it does change the toxic masculinity narrative of the mainstream. Also, look at all the nastY comments below news articles about Harry. Everyone acting as if him being gender bending has had zero repercussions. Harry is still really young and could very well be very charitable on the future. 

Harry is NOT the biggest male star in the world. Bad Bunny is. :music: Try again, sis. :queenga:

TortureMeOnReplay
15 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

Do you think Gaga hasn’t profited of the Gay community? In fact almost every singing diva since Judy Garland has profited from the gay community in one way or another. Doesn’t make it a bad thing but there is profitability from gay loyalty. And obviously I know Gaga has come out and I don’t think she’s not queer but I’ve read so many comments on reddit and social media that say Gaga is a fake queer profiting of gays. And here’s a question , what if the clothes and the queerness of Harry is not an act but just who he is? Is it okay to say a androgynous man has to be faking it for profits. Did Bowie and Prince do the same? Your arguments are pretty ridiculous as no one needs to come out or confirm their sexuality to anyone. Doesn’t matter if it’s a billionaire or someone in your class. It’s a form of bullying to force someone to come out 

And I've read on lots of social media that Shawn Mendes is gay. I'll never force anyone to come out or publicly question their statements on such. The issue isn't that people are profiting off of the LGBT community. The issue is that Harry is performative about it. He feels comfortable enough to represent the gay community in a film, show his ass, talk about it in press, and collect a paycheck on it. But doesn't feel comfortable enough to say "Yes I like men" or "No, I don't like men. But I believe in equal rights, and my expression in fashion and makeup aren't tied to my sexuality". I'm not asking him to say that he's gay, bi, pan, etc. I want him to stop using the LGBT community as a piggy bank if he's not going to be transparent about his actions. I want him to stop taking opportunities from gay men who actually identify with a character if he's just doing this for a paycheck. Do you think it's fair for him to be playing a gay male while refusing to speak on any aspect of his sexuality? Do you realize that gay men aren't given these roles and instead go to somebody who has done nothing but capitalize on the LGBT community? And do you realize that it's off he feels comfortable showing his ass on screen as a gay man but doesn't want to share whether he's even attracted to men? Again, it's not about the label (gay, bi, etc). It's about representing a community he doesn't even remotely identify with outside of marching a flag and putting on a dress and nails. 

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Not when you’re a public figure profiting off queers.

If you’re into Harry’s music solely because of his potential sexuality, maybe you’re the problem.

Micmaky
4 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Harry is NOT the biggest male star in the world. Bad Bunny is. :music: Try again, sis. :queenga:

Please come to Australia and ask people on the street if they know who tf Bad bunny is. Haha. Harry is the biggest male star in the world 🌎 full stop. 

Micmaky
9 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

And I've read on lots of social media that Shawn Mendes is gay. I'll never force anyone to come out or publicly question their statements on such. The issue isn't that people are profiting off of the LGBT community. The issue is that Harry is performative about it. He feels comfortable enough to represent the gay community in a film, show his ass, talk about it in press, and collect a paycheck on it. But doesn't feel comfortable enough to say "Yes I like men" or "No, I don't like men. But I believe in equal rights, and my expression in fashion and makeup aren't tied to my sexuality". I'm not asking him to say that he's gay, bi, pan, etc. I want him to stop using the LGBT community as a piggy bank if he's not going to be transparent about his actions. I want him to stop taking opportunities from gay men who actually identify with a character if he's just doing this for a paycheck. Do you think it's fair for him to be playing a gay male while refusing to speak on any aspect of his sexuality? Do you realize that gay men aren't given these roles and instead go to somebody who has done nothing but capitalize on the LGBT community? And do you realize that it's off he feels comfortable showing his ass on screen as a gay man but doesn't want to share whether he's even attracted to men? Again, it's not about the label (gay, bi, etc). It's about representing a community he doesn't even remotely identify with outside of marching a flag and putting on a dress and nails. 

What’s interesting is Harry plays a role of a guy who doesn’t openly tell people he’s gay but has a private relationship with a man. Wait!!! Actually this role is perfect for Harry, don’t you think? And this whole stealing roles from gay men, you must be obtuse if you think Harry Styles is stealing roles. No, these movies get made because he’s a huge star that will automatically garner a huge audience. He’s not the casting director. If I’m not mistaken, he’s given a stellar, possibly award winning performance in the movie. Why would he say no to this great opportunity. Also do you attack the actors of Love Victor, Young Royals etc for not being openly gay. Even Omar Rudberg hasn’t officially come out as gay. And please give me some evidence of Harry profiting of gays and stealing roles from gays. His most popular song is about Vajayjays 

AkariGaga
3 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

Please come to Australia and ask people on the street if they know who tf Bad bunny is. Haha. Harry is the biggest male star in the world 🌎 full stop. 

The Weeknd , Bruno Mars,Drake, Justin Bieber, Bad Bunny , they are all bigger than Harry.

Micmaky
1 minute ago, AkariGaga said:

The Weeknd , Bruno Mars,Drake, Justin Bieber, Bad Bunny , they are all bigger than Harry.

Bieber was the biggest star. The Weeknd was huge during Blinding Lights but dimmed. Drakes not huge internationally. Bruno Mars is consistent but lacks the star power that Harry has. Bad Bunny is really not well known in so many countries. This is my opinion but as of today Harry is the biggest star. And I don’t just mean streaming ( I’m sure he’ll be up there shortly) but star power, current media coverage, magazine covers, tik tok videos etc. 

RichAssPiss

Didn't Ed Sheeran say he leaked his own nude yeaes ago? One might think he'd be excited to show it off in a classy period drama, which is perhaps the most socially acceptable form os exhibitionism. 

Archived