đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira next album is dance/electronic album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Patrickern777
1 hour ago, Enigma Monster said:

I love Oral Fixation Vol. 2 (her only full-length English-language album), but her catalogue of songs in Spanish is overall far better than her songs in English. For sure better word play, and oftentimes better instrumentals.

For example the Spanish versions of the songs in Laundry Service and She Wolf are better imo, although I do really like the stand-alone English songs in both albums.

Then again, I'd understand if you are not fluent in Spanish why you would want an English-language album, but with the explosion of Latin urban artists interanationally over the last few years, I think she might not cater to English-speakers as much. 

(Esp. considering that Don't Wait Up flopped, as it should have tbh cause it was pretty bland :zilla:

Imo i prefer the english version, because i don’t understand spanish. And i don’t listen to spanish music for that reason, i know it’s a smart move if she choose a full spanish album, but every radio senter, Clubs etc is playing it all the time, and i live in Norway. So i’m very feed up. I miss the time to sing and dance to hips don’t Lie and waka waka. 

Reject False Icons

Well I’ll believe it when I see it, Shakira will do whatever that’s hot at the moment, sadly she’s not a trendsetter she’s a trend follower 

and her discography is far more rich and diverse in Spanish she’s an icon since the 90’s her career is like Gwen Stefani but started from alt rock and went to pop 

BBhomemaker

I don’t like her english songs from last decade, her album in 2014 was the weakest one ever, If by dance music she means Dare Lalala i hope she won’t do it, it was cheap dance very disappointing. If she means La Loba/She wolf 2.0 then yes. Shakira have to find her wildness back, the wickedness and tiger she had in her, her poetry back from the romance and deep questioning.. all that mixed with her energy and natural sensuality. 
I’m here for her but i guess i can stop hoping for a fijacion oral 3, she said it herself ..dont wait up

Babba the Hutt
On 5/20/2022 at 10:17 AM, C Rose said:

Seems like we are never going to get another 'Donde estan los ladrones?' style album from her. It remains her best.

THIIIIIS! Also, I will forever miss when she'd sing soft romantic songs like "Día de Enero" and "Obtener un si", they really were something else :heart:

tomsches

I thought she was working in a jailhouse rock album 

Archived