Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shea Coulée drags Justin Bieber for recording session cancellation

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ziggy
2 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

"Also super weird to say someone has done more for the community than another when you yourself have probably done even less" this part was a personal dig - when i didnt say anythin to this person before 

this person doesnt know what advocacy work i have done or how many hours ive put in volunteering fundraisers and outreach programs at my university - so they had no place to say that, my comment didn't warrant that response especially since i've never interacted with this person in real life or on here. he or she couldve addressed my statements about lady gaga and shea without involving me personally 

Ok but I can also surmise you’ve also never interacted with Shea coulee in any meaningful capacity and yet you felt entitled to speak on their position in the community. How is that different. If you’re hurt by a comment potentially dismissing your work, then maybe don’t dismiss someone *else’s work, too. As I said, the community doesn’t need that energy and no one gets a gold medal for most important gay

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Not y'all making a thing out of that tweet plsss the empty dramatics

Soft, soothing, and succulent

jeremiahsaint1000
21 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Ok but I can also surmise you’ve also never interacted with Shea coulee in any meaningful capacity and yet you felt entitled to speak on their position in the community. How is that different. If you’re hurt by a comment potentially dismissing your work, then maybe don’t dismiss someone *else’s work, too. As I said, the community doesn’t need that energy and no one gets a gold medal for most important gay

shea coulee is a public figure 

i am not 

there is a big difference especially when an unwarranted comment comes from someone ive never spoken to or interacted with. 

and you just spread your own negativity for making a snide comment against me lol all while claiming "we shouldnt tear each other down" lololol

Lextyr97

Anyways what did she say about Gaga/BTW? I’m a big Shea fan so this is about to break my heart

COOOK
On 5/21/2022 at 12:04 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Anyways what did she say about Gaga/BTW? I’m a big Shea fan so this is about to break my heart

Archived