celeb

Shea Coulée drags Justin Bieber for recording session cancellation

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dojo

idk who both of this people are but i hope they got to record what they were there for.

weed

he will never recover from "it's not Justin's fault" :nooo:

bionic

"I was just trying to be silly", girl you were starting a hate train. Own it lmao

buy bionic

NATAH

why is she apologizing? we should always be dragging justin bieber

mother, what must i do?

dit

one thing I dont like is ppl who backtrack when you just KNOW that they meant what they said when they said it lol. Own it girl. You wanted to be a little messy and you wanted some drama lol :ladyhaha:

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

"I was just trying to be silly", girl you were starting a hate train. Own it lmao

If life gives you an opportunity for free promo because you can twist something that involves Justin Bieber into clickbait, take it.  :ladyhaha:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

5 minutes ago, dit said:

one thing I dont like is ppl who backtrack when you just KNOW that they meant what they said when they said it lol. Own it girl. You wanted to be a little messy and you wanted some drama lol :ladyhaha:

Gia would own it

ItWasntLaauv

Shea was clearly joking omg, people on Twitter are so dramatic for taking it seriously. :derpga:

bionic
5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Shea was clearly joking omg, people on Twitter are so dramatic for taking it seriously. :derpga:

buy bionic

Way0ut

She’s a fierce queen but I will always have a chip on my shoulder from when she was hating on gaga/born this way. 

weed
8 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

“Like what season of Drag Race did he even win?” duh she’s not saying it seriously :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, weed said:

Shea’s kinda dragging herself here not Justin lol. :billie:

weed
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

“Like what season of Drag Race did he even win?” duh she’s not saying it seriously :ladyhaha:

Shea’s kinda dragging herself here not Justin lol. :billie:

That's what I'm saying lol 

Archived