πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

Omg Little Monsters are already lined up and its POURING right now in Florida, Lightning storm tooΒ :(Β 

Yeah. Its gonna be brutal! Summers in South Florida usually mean at least one guaranteed heavy shower per day.

KindnessPunk
49 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Yeah. Its gonna be brutal! Summers in South Florida usually mean at least one guaranteed heavy shower per day.

Yeah its just daily life here lol, I feel for the people who traveled and aren’t used to this type of weather. But I’m hopeful for good weather for the concert!Β :)

• Love 1

New PIT tickets were released for as low as $190 this afternoon! Crazy. Sadly I missed them.

Hesitating with those $500 resale tickets now;Β I need to buy 2 so that's like, a lot.

Edited by Mushu
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, beli8 said:

Im 5"3 so I need barricade or else my view is typically obstructed by taller people. But I'll probably go at the same spot as I did in ATL which was along the left catwalk barricade.

I’m not short but I forgot most people would be wearing huge platforms and my dumbass wore sneakers 😭 I could barely see at times especially with everyone having their phones in the air.

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Not them playing Rain On MeΒ 
lady gaga smile GIF

They really said, Rain on me, tsunami :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

TylerMedeiros
8 hours ago, DenDenTired said:

Is it a closed stadium? What happens if it keeps raining and thundering? πŸ₯²

It’s a partially covered stadium. I believe the majority of the seats are covered by a pavilion. However, the show will go on rain or shine . The only concern is lightning as they take lightning seriously according to the FAQ section of the stadiums website.Β 

YEET

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

To anyone flying in to Florida for the concert, bring an umbrella, even if you wake up to clear skies and hot temperatures... that doesn't guarantee it'll be down pouring like literally 20 minutes later.Β 

Β 

As for me, I am beginning my pregaming for gaga starting today! Although im still not sure how exactly ill get to the stadium from my university lmao, as me nor my friends will be in legal conditions to drink!.

Edited by Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa
When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I wonder if she will move the b stage if it's raining??

Hmmm. I guess they could bring a piano out to main stage? I would faintttttt lol

• Like 1

HausOfHarlow

It's almost here! I'm so excited. I was fortunate enough to see TCB in Washington, D.C. with floor seats. Will be driving down to Miami tomorrow morning with lower bowl seats. TCB is such an incredible show, we're all in for a treat (for those of you who have avoided spoilers). I'm wondering if anything special may happen with it being the last stop on the tour??Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

ChromaticaGUY
1 hour ago, HausOfHarlow said:

It's almost here! I'm so excited. I was fortunate enough to see TCB in Washington, D.C. with floor seats. Will be driving down to Miami tomorrow morning with lower bowl seats. TCB is such an incredible show, we're all in for a treat (for those of you who have avoided spoilers). I'm wondering if anything special may happen with it being the last stop on the tour??Β 

I was also in DC and am in Florida now for the last show. Paws up

• YAAAS 1

• SharkmanthaC pinned this topic