💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

EGOT2027
44 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Definitely a good idea. Just taking into consideration that the stage set up may be different from those, but hopefully it would still be a good reference as far as where the main stage will be.

oh yes great point! @bpaislmake sure to click on the concert option as baseball games are obviously so different. that being said, every concert has a different set up. i would say most stadium tours that play baseball fields place the main stage on the outfield as to not mess up the dirt or whatever, but again every show is different

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if there are going to be any cool afterparties to go to? also so ready get my pink and neon green Dawn inspired outfit ahh!!!!!

Pole dancer

Hey 2 things

1)Anybody knows how to pin this thread so it stays up there along with the other dates?

2) got my plane ticket, hostel. Anyone staying at Generator? 

common Miami wake up!

Edited by henaub
updated my message
Pole dancer

ambertelephone

i have extra LMZ early entry pit if anyone interested, would have meet me there as its will call only, i also going show. cost what i paid with fees etc: $ 600

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i had tickets for stockholm but they refused my visa application :( now i’m looking for tickets for this last show. preferably early entry tickets. you can contact me on ig instagram @oktem 

gagajandro25

I want pit tickets for this date so bad, but the cheapest I can find is $1,100+ :giveup:

It’s my birthday on September 17th and also I want to bring my boyfriend with. It would be his first Gaga concert since we started dating in 2020. Anyone have any for sale or any tips?

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it
  • YAAAS 1

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

I first got tickets for the Dallas show, but living in Miami, how could I not book that too

I'm taking my bf, my gay best friend, my closeted friend, and my "straight" friend!

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine
  • YAAAS 2

BradleyCooper
On 5/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

I am! Going to the Boston show as well! Cuz I bought tickets prior to Miami show announcement, and I moved here from Boston a year ago. Def feel like I deserve to see her twice after not seeing her for years! 

also, saw a tv ad for the concert today on abc! This is a huge stadium too!! 

That's so funny, I did the same thing. Bought Boston first, and then purchased a second ticket for Miami since I live in FL!

LateToCult

Local radio station is offering two tickets, flewed out all expenses is paid for BUT you have to win a Gaga costume competition…the things I will do…call me a clown. :bradley:

• YAAAS 1

• 3 weeks later...
AmberARTPOP

The way that I am literally selling feet pics to save up the money to get pit tickets for this show. I NEED TO GO 😭

Edited by AmberARTPOP
  • YAAAS 1

monstermohegan

Does anyone have tips for getting to Hard Rock Stadium from South Beach? I'm flying in for the show so unfortunately I won't have a car.

I was thinking of doing this bus - if enough people sign up for it then the company charters a bus for the show. Its only $56 round trip so very affordable, I did this for Taylor Swift Reputation Tour and it was a blast: https://rally.co/Lady-Gaga-Miami/

Any ideas would be so helpful!

Edited by monstermohegan

2 hours ago, monstermohegan said:

Does anyone have tips for getting to Hard Rock Stadium from South Beach? I'm flying in for the show so unfortunately I won't have a car.

I was thinking of doing this bus - if enough people sign up for it then the company charters a bus for the show. Its only $56 round trip so very affordable, I did this for Taylor Swift Reputation Tour and it was a blast: https://rally.co/Lady-Gaga-Miami/

Any ideas would be so helpful!

I'm also staying near south beach I think. I was either ubering or trying to find ppl at my hostel that would go too so I can share. That bus departs too late for me. I'm in the pit and want to get a good spot.

If anyone here is staying at Generator hostel hit me up

Pole dancer

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Yeah hard rock is absolutely horrible to get to from anywhere... its so bad that for my university whenever we have a home game (at hard rock) they rent out like 15 buses... and even then they never fill the stadium past half full. Thats why I plan on just driving.

In another note, do any of you know what time gaga is normally kicking off the ball?

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

• SharkmanthaC pinned this topic