Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

POP2

I’ve looked all over for this forum and couldn’t find it! Who’s going to the TCB in Miami this September!? I just bought my tickets this morning and couldn’t be more excited.

TylerMedeiros

I am! Going to the Boston show as well! Cuz I bought tickets prior to Miami show announcement, and I moved here from Boston a year ago. Def feel like I deserve to see her twice after not seeing her for years! 

also, saw a tv ad for the concert today on abc! This is a huge stadium too!! 

YEET

henaub

Hey going to GA. Dont know why only the VIP packages were available there but ahhh. Excited!!!

Pole dancer

beli8

I will be there in the pit! Like many others, I had already gotten tix to another one (Atlanta) so I'll be seeing her twice. I haven't been to that venue since 2011 for U2's 360 tour. I'm super excited!

Im surprised more forumers haven't found this thread yet to mark their attendance. I know there are a lot of us going.

Anyone planning on lining up early? I plan to. I need to be in the frontttt lol.

LateToCult

Lord, I’m already gonna be spending thousands when I see her in New Jersey but this Miami date is calling my name so hard. :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HausOfHarlow

I had already purchased tickets to see her in Washington, DC, but I had to grab some tickets being from Florida! I got 100-level seats and for about $125 piece, which seems really good pricing?? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

henaub
On 5/23/2022 at 2:23 PM, beli8 said:

I will be there in the pit! Like many others, I had already gotten tix to another one (Atlanta) so I'll be seeing her twice. I haven't been to that venue since 2011 for U2's 360 tour. I'm super excited!

Im surprised more forumers haven't found this thread yet to mark their attendance. I know there are a lot of us going.

Anyone planning on lining up early? I plan to. I need to be in the frontttt lol.

Heyyy. I want to for sure be at the front. I wonder how it works given the early access and I also want to grab merch and not loose my spot. 

Pole dancer

Hey everyone!! 
New here... I am planning to buy tickets in section B2. Can anyone tell me if its a good location? If not, what would you recommend? Asking because I've never been to a concert abroad, so I don't really know what to expect hahahah 
Really excited about this!!!

maantova

just purchased my ticket for Miami! I'm going all the way from Costa Rica, my first time flying out of the country. So excited!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

beli8
On 5/29/2022 at 2:15 PM, henaub said:

Heyyy. I want to for sure be at the front. I wonder how it works given the early access and I also want to grab merch and not loose my spot. 

If it is anything like JWT, sometime about 2 hours before they let us in, they come out to make sure the VIP people are all in the right line and to kinda fill us in on how itll all work. They gave us our "goodies" I think once our tickets were scanned and we were let inside (but still in a line). I dont believe we had a chance to buy merch or anything before we were finally let into the pit. So you kind of have to decide whether you want merch versus a spot near the front. If you buy merch, Im sure you could still secure a spot within the first 10 rows of people or so because there will probaby be a lot of stage perimeter (what with a main stage plus catwalk or whatever extra stage design there will be).

beli8
On 5/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, bpaisl said:

Hey everyone!! 
New here... I am planning to buy tickets in section B2. Can anyone tell me if its a good location? If not, what would you recommend? Asking because I've never been to a concert abroad, so I don't really know what to expect hahahah 

This is just my personal preference, but I dont get floor seats because I am kind of short so I always end up with an obstructed view as there will always be taller people in front of me (either at the row directly in front of me or a few rows up). But with this being a stadium tour, the stage might be a lot taller than usual so maybe that wont be a problem. Distance wise from the stage, I think section B2 is pretty good! Especially if you are closer to the front row of the section.

EGOT2027
On 5/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, bpaisl said:

Hey everyone!! 

30 minutes ago, beli8 said:

This is just my personal preference, but I dont get floor seats because I am kind of short so I always end up with an obstructed view as there will always be taller people in front of me (either at the row directly in front of me or a few rows up). But with this being a stadium tour, the stage might be a lot taller than usual so maybe that wont be a problem. Distance wise from the stage, I think section B2 is pretty good! Especially if you are closer to the front row of the section.

i recommend going on view from my seat or whatever that website is called. i’ve been at tons of concerts over the years on the floor and in regular seats, and every seat has its pros and cons. sometimes on the floor it’s hard to take everything in / see everything, but you’re also so close to the energy. i’ve found that those view from my seat websites are the best way to get an idea of what you want

beli8
17 minutes ago, JoanneStan420 said:

i recommend going on view from my seat or whatever that website is called. i’ve been at tons of concerts over the years on the floor and in regular seats, and every seat has its pros and cons. sometimes on the floor it’s hard to take everything in / see everything, but you’re also so close to the energy. i’ve found that those view from my seat websites are the best way to get an idea of what you want

Definitely a good idea. Just taking into consideration that the stage set up may be different from those, but hopefully it would still be a good reference as far as where the main stage will be.

• SharkmanthaC pinned this topic