đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I’m too poor for that. :laughga:

I do not get how everyone has the money or time off work to afford it. If you do great, but legit I want to know what they do for a living:saladga:

Like do they save hard for years? I realize some may be born into money, but that cannot be everyone. Just genuinely curious bc some have travelled with her for the past 2 months and always have front barricade.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SharkmanthaC
Just now, GagasEnigma4 said:

I do not get how everyone has the money or time off work to afford it. If you do great, but legit I want to know what they do for a living:saladga:

Agreed. I mean granted I went to two shows and flew across the country for one of those. But none of the shows were a short trip away. I’ve seen people on Twitter that have been to almost every show. It’s crazy to me. 

she/her/hers

GagasEnigma4
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Agreed. I mean granted I went to two shows and flew across the country for one of those. But none of the shows were a short trip away. I’ve seen people on Twitter that have been to almost every show. It’s crazy to me. 

Thats what I mean! Not judging, just curious how people can be gone for 2 months and the cost of the VIP EE tix alone would be high. Then airfare and hotel. And other expenses.

Yes I met some people in line who had been to almost every show including the Europe dates.

I realize some people work very hard and save hard, but I dont get it the costs would be too astronomical.

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Thats what I mean! Not judging, just curious how people can be gone for 2 months and the cost of the VIP EE tix alone would be high. Then airfare and hotel. And other expenses.

Yes I met some people in line who had been to almost every show including the Europe dates.

I realize some people work very hard and save hard, but I dont get it the costs would be too astronomical.

I have a good friend who travels a lot for concerts. She saves religiously and sometimes will do odd jobs in addition to her full time job to get enough to attend a show. I don't have the energy for that. lol

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Plastic Flower
37 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

she should just add Plastic Doll for the last date. she hasn't even acknowledged the song 

Get over it. 

Drop it
  • LMAO 3

4 minutes ago, DenDenTired said:

It’s been horrid for me, just got to my hotel 

Okay thanks :fatcat: I'm still on the highway about to get into miami..

GagasEnigma4
47 minutes ago, Charmz said:

I have a good friend who travels a lot for concerts. She saves religiously and sometimes will do odd jobs in addition to her full time job to get enough to attend a show. I don't have the energy for that. lol

Ahh got it makes sense. I mean I am good at saving, I will admit to going to see Gaga in Vegas a few times. But its also super cheap for me since I live in Cali, which is only 45 min cheap flight or 4.5 hour drive to Vegas. I realize I am lucky to live close, so my costs are minimal besides show tickets. But this has been a worldwide tour spanning 2 months. The amount of money it would cost me to go to a few TCB shows, could easily be cut in half for double the Vegas shows (assuming you are not paying for VIP Vegas tix which I am not).

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Reginald

One of my GP friends is working at the stadium :giveup: It's been really cool seeing how excited he is, in his Story posts. Earlier today he shared "Happy show day!" with a photo outside the stadium. 

• Love 1

Holy sh*t, the final date is here, the end of Chromatica :bradley: 

Miami monsters, have the best blast seeing Gaga, you will have one of the best days in your life :pawsup:

• Love 1

Lady Rah Rah

Anyone streaming? I kinda wanna watch the final show :messga: have an amazing time everyone, stay safe and enjoy the show, I hope she does something surprising tonight!

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

• SharkmanthaC pinned this topic