Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

TylerMedeiros

I’m devastated but luckily no one was hurt nor my loved ones who went to the show with me. I was so stunned to see it end…but it was crazy. I’m glad she and everyone is okay. I’ve never been so torrential down poured on ever. 

YEET
  • Love 1

Are they going to offer partial or full refunds?  I love Gaga and I understand why they canceled but I don't think they should be keeping our money since they're not rescheduling.

• LMAO 1

Jollibee
2 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

Are they going to offer partial or full refunds?  I love Gaga and I understand why they canceled but I don't think they should be keeping our money since they're not rescheduling.

She finished 17 out 22 songs. She almost finished the show. I don’t think they gonna offer a full refund and reachedule it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

danbekim
2 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

she finished 98% of the show. If she would've stopped let's say after Poker Face then I would be like okay, but she basically finished the show.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, danbekim said:

she finished 98% of the show. If she would've stopped let's say after Poker Face then I would be like okay, but she basically finished the show.

Looking at the set list she completed about 75% of the show. So perhaps give 25% refund?  Credit?  Not upset at Gaga herself. She made the right decision. But I’m sure Live Nation has an insurance policy for things like this.  I’ll be contacting my credit card company if they don’t offer something. 

2 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

Looking at the set list she completed about 75% of the show. So perhaps give 25% refund?  Credit?  Not upset at Gaga herself. She made the right decision. But I’m sure Live Nation has an insurance policy for things like this.  I’ll be contacting my credit card company if they don’t offer something. 

Let us know how it goes. Personally I don't think you will get (nor deserve) any kind of refund. 

You paid for a show and got a show. Unless any of your confirmation emails includes a guaranteed setlist I doubt your claim will proceed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jpanese said:

Let us know how it goes. Personally I don't think you will get (nor deserve) any kind of refund. 

You paid for a show and got a show. Unless any of your confirmation emails includes a guaranteed setlist I doubt your claim will proceed.

It doesn’t include a guaranteed set list but the show was technically not “completed” even by admission of the tour/venue itself.  Look at airlines; while the weather isn’t something they can do anything about, if the flight is still canceled, I can get a refund.  I’m also going on two of my past similar experiences with shows that were ended early due to weather.  Both of those shows, because the venue was owned by Live Nation, we got vouchers that could be used towards any future show at the same venue in the next year.  I definitely don’t think they should’ve continued the show. I don’t expect a full refund but I also don’t think they should get to keep all of my money either.

1 minute ago, aaronf4242 said:

It doesn’t include a guaranteed set list but the show was technically not “completed” even by admission of the tour/venue itself.  Look at airlines; while the weather isn’t something they can do anything about, if the flight is still canceled, I can get a refund.  I’m also going on two of my past similar experiences with shows that were ended early due to weather.  Both of those shows, because the venue was owned by Live Nation, we got vouchers that could be used towards any future show at the same venue in the next year.  I definitely don’t think they should’ve continued the show. I don’t expect a full refund but I also don’t think they should get to keep all of my money either.

I think using a plane as an analogy is weird at best as I doubt they can push you out of the aircraft after 80% of the flight is completed 😅

They finished early in order to keep fans and crew safe. But if you feel it's worth it to fight for a 15% refund go for it. I would be happy I got 85% of the show instead of being mad that I missed 15%

All about perspective I guess.

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, aaronf4242 said:

You're just going on every thread asking the same thing and there's been a few people answering but you choose to ignore and keep going. You can't compare a flight with a show, 'cause the flight won't be cancelled mid-air.

The show started, you enjoyed 1h and 20 minutes of it and then it couldn't go on. The show has 22 songs and 17 were performed, that's 77% of it. Livenation apparently has the policy of no refunding if half of the show is done, so no, there's no refund happening.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

At least at the DC show, where it only drizzled for a bit, the tickets said "RAIN OR SHINE EVENT", but I doubt that relates to huge storms that become a safety hazard. Either way, there also was no format setlist for the show as some of you already mentioned, and breaking down the show into percentages that you want a refund for is ridiculous. It sucks the show got cancelled but you at least got to see her performing, its not like they cancelled the show beforehand or right after the doors opened. 

Another point to make, because a lot of people here seem to just want to be negative. Lets say she didn't cancel the show and lightning starting striking the stage/equipment and areas were people would get injured. Every one of you who is demanding a 20% or ****ing whatever refund are the same people who would be first the bash her for not deciding to stop the show. So there seems to be no way for those fans to be entirely happy and they should just appreciate the experience/moments they saw gaga performing.

And lastly, to everyone throwing hate at her or acting like it was unfair- how dare you. From seeing the video she put on instagram, this is extremely upsetting to her. Have we forgotten her whole excitement of this tour was she was healthy again and felt like she could finish a tour without her health getting in the way? This tour technically ended short (like 30 minutes)  for reasons that were out of her control, but I guarantee she is reliving a lot of emotions right now and hopefully isn't being too hard on herself. I hope she isn't on here reading the stuff I've seen, because I know that would set ME over the edge if I cut a show early in order to keep people safe.

Love you all, but sometimes its best to think a little more before you start complaining.

• Love 3

Jennie Kim
5 hours ago, aaronf4242 said:

lmao

• Thanks 1

IndyMelissa

If im not mistaken I believe all shows are Rain or Shine? Plus if the tickets were resold either privately or via the venue how would refunds be processed? To the original ticket holder, the new one? How would that work. I feel awful for the fans and Gaga and her team. She made the right decision, she has a heart of gold, and sometimes that means making difficult decisions for the safety of everyone.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Live4DaApplause

The true travesty of the night was the poor 15 year old girl sitting near my friend in the 300’s. The people behind her projectile vomited on her head before the show even started. :cryga: Apparently she took it very well and washed her hair off in the bathroom sink afterwards. :pawsup:

• Shook 1

Intoxicated6
3 minutes ago, Live4DaApplause said:

The true travesty of the night was the poor 15 year old girl sitting near my friend in the 300’s. The people behind her projectile vomited on her head before the show even started. :cryga: Apparently she took it very well and washed her hair off in the bathroom sink afterwards. :pawsup:

:shocked: what in the Millie Brown hell!? - I would had puke right back at them lol

Edited by Intoxicated6