💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Tour - Miami [Sept. 17] (Hard Rock Stadium)

POP2

Featured Posts

IndyMelissa
Just now, monstertoronto said:

That sucks!  How much of the concert was she able to put on before having to pause it? 

she had about 5.5 songs left :(

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Sad 1

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That sucks!  How much of the concert was she able to put on before having to pause it? 

She stopped right as she started Angel Down

she/her/hers
  • Sad 1

TheBadRomancer

I’m so sorry y’all I know everyone including gaga is heartbroken 💜💜💜

Edited by TheBadRomancer
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Whoever meets @PartySick better feel honored. :firega:

Right? So its florida, he wants to meet people... LA? Not so much :nails:

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Right? So its florida, he wants to meet people... LA? Not so much 

It's the republican air in Florida that gets him to do that. Feel safer when you know fellow gheys around :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

IndyMelissa
35 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That sucks!!  Poor Gaga and poor you! 

Awe thank you! I was just watching the Live...super sad for the Miami Monsters:(

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Sad 1

It was better this way. Imagine if the last show of Chromatica Ball had someone in the audience dead by lightning. This would traumatize everybody including Gaga. So it was better to end the show with only 4-5 songs missing. She handled the situation in a very respectful way. It’s impossible not to love her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

It was better this way. Imagine if the last show of Chromatica Ball had someone in the audience dead by lightning. This would traumatize everybody including Gaga. So it was better to end the show with only 4-5 songs missing. She handled the situation in a very respectful way. It’s impossible not to love her. 

Absolutely, I agree.

And the show we experienced was so memorable. She was emotional. It was my niece's first Gaga and first pit experience and it was so special for me to take her and experience it with her. Pretty sure she is a littoe monster now :)

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
18 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

It would be horrific.  The same way that Travis Scott will forever carry around the pall of Astroworld,  Gaga would potentially have carried around that weight and it would have crushed her. None of us could have beared that. Thank god she stopped where she did. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

As devastating as it is that we traveled from Australia purely for this and we didn’t get the whole show, it was still an incredible experience and she ultimately did the right thing. Still hard not to feel sad tho…

• Love 5
  • Sad 2