new music

Harry Styles - Harry's House (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Damon
38 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Hasn‘t this been out for a couple weeks now? 

i think a couple tracks from it leaked along with other old harry and 1D tracks, didnt get to listen any

so hyped for this release! the alt synth pop he served on as it was is lovely, he's definitely gonna slé

... and now i just sit in silence.

bpmMonkey
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

i think a couple tracks from it leaked along with other old harry and 1D tracks, didnt get to listen any

so hyped for this release! the alt synth pop he served on as it was is lovely, he's definitely gonna slé

Ah ok, cool, good for him ♥️

New music is always a win, thats where the TGIF mood is coming from for me. 
I‘ll give it a listen after I‘ve recovered from Lykke‘s winter depression album that im so looking forward to :kiss:

NATAH

can't wait to listen to this for the first time ever :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

Hasn‘t this been out for a couple weeks now? 

The entire album + unreleased music/demos released a month ago, his team have done a really good job keeping it under wraps so they didn’t need to push the release date forward. 

Damon

damn i think this truly is album of the year, the sound is very playful and experimental, i can say the same about the way he used his voice as well, so many vocal techniques, so pretty and cool to listen

now the lyrics are kinda odd from time to time  ut i get that he must have been high most of the recording (hope he stops this coc*ine thing going on), and little freak and matilda, gosh those two made me CRY

gotta say it was love at first listen but i feel like i have still a lot to process from this album, he truly delivered his best record to date :legend:

... and now i just sit in silence.

robbiemalik

Satellite needs to be the next single and Little Freak in the fall 

HookerOnAChurch

This album is a masterpiece from start to finish. 

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

EGOT2027

it’s so refreshing to have a fabulous and interesting and dynamic and lovely male pop star. this album is fantastic!!!!

Surprised at the reaction tbh I reckon its really unremarkable. My favourite so far though.

just really frustrating, he has so much at his disposal but its so bland. The same overused “80s” tropes mixed into an indie album that couldve been released by any local band? Idk

vocally has like 2 or 3 interesting points but otherwise just lacks any soul or personality other than the concept of the quiet brooding man

i like boyfriends! As it was is good too!

Not bad just not really great?? Just my thoughts

2School4Cool

It both sounds exactly like I expected and nothing like I expected at the same time, I’m loving it though! His lyrics are always so unique which I love. It was all good on first listen but a couple listens in it’s already growing on me a lot.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived