Joshie S

oh bloodpop :huntyga: he'll never catch a break with this fanbase :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
18 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Even the cast is holding back to sing along at 0:20 the guy in the orange and at 0:44 

Gangie
23 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Even the cast is holding back to sing along at 0:20 the guy in the orange and at 0:44 

I don't think they were supposed to sing... :huntyga:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Dennis

Sorry but this sounds better even if shorter. I wish they released both versions. I'm gonna be really annoyed if this is Shallow 2.0 where we know theres a better version that isn't released.

At least for Shallow it made sense, they wanted the live version to increase Oscar chances. But what's the logic here?

The song is also more digestable when its shorter like this. It makes you wanna replay as opposed to the other version.

GagaUnderYou

The film version sounds amazing. Any word if this will officially be released? I don’t see it on the soundtrack listing which is sad. Both versions should be on there. The extended orchestra intro is amazing and gives me chills. 

full version here:

Dennis
17 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

The film version sounds amazing. Any word if this will officially be released? I don’t see it on the soundtrack listing which is sad. Both versions should be on there. The extended orchestra intro is amazing and gives me chills. 

full version here:

How can anyone listen to this and decide to release the Bloodpop version :deadbanana:

Sorry but no no no

Sunny21
7 hours ago, Dennis said:

How can anyone listen to this and decide to release the Bloodpop version :deadbanana:

The film version is more CLASSICAL/ OPERATIC, like a Hans Zimmer concert. 

The single version is more pop/rock, like a Lady Gaga concert. Simple as that. 🙂

she/her/hers

Anderson123

I just came back from watching the movie and I already liked the song but I was honestly invested in the storyline that when the song comes up it’s at a very dramatic moment and wraps up the film really good. It doesn’t start with the glitchy sound obviously and it’s a shorter version but the strings and all of that really made me tear up. Also, I liked that it was still in the movie because I was afraid it’d play when the credits rolled and people would just leave. :rip: But for those who are wondering, people wont get up til the song is over.

Sunny21
On 5/19/2022 at 7:49 PM, dit said:

same. I low key cannot compute how they are not pushing that film version:saladga: like it sounds ethereal  

Ethereal? Nah. I think the film version sounds grand and majestic. Either way, vocals to die for. 

Next thing you know she'll write a whole album of 'ethereal ballads' with full orchestra... Careful what you wish for. 😂

She's a classically trained musician, after all. 

she/her/hers

anonnona
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I just came back from watching the movie and I already liked the song but I was honestly invested in the storyline that when the song comes up it’s at a very dramatic moment and wraps up the film really good. It doesn’t start with the glitchy sound obviously and it’s a shorter version but the strings and all of that really made me tear up. Also, I liked that it was still in the movie because I was afraid it’d play when the credits rolled and people would just leave. :rip: But for those who are wondering, people wont get up til the song is over.

Thanks for this! I was afraid it will just play over the credits when the lights are on and people start leaving

Anderson123
2 hours ago, anonnona said:

Thanks for this! I was afraid it will just play over the credits when the lights are on and people start leaving

Yeah I thought that was going to be it so was ready to tell my friend to wait so I could listen to the song. But the song starts at one of the best moments to end it. Then they show pictures of the cast and then the song finishes and the rest of the credits roll so people will not get up til Hold My Hand ends. It was pretty exciting to hear Gaga sing that high note with everyone still looking at the screen. 

dit
22 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Ethereal? Nah. I think the film version sounds grand and majestic. Either way, vocals to die for. 

Next thing you know she'll write a whole album of 'ethereal ballads' with full orchestra... Careful what you wish for. 😂

She's a classically trained musician, after all. 

I would actually ADORE an album full of ethereal ballads with orchestra :giveup: that's literally my dream album from her :giveup: 

Anderson123

I just took a quick look at Twitter and the part of the movie with the song is floating around, for those who want to see it. 

Ironically it’s some trashy fan complaining about Bloodpop that quote retweeted a vid. 

zerojk

I’m just impressed what a difference chosing an actual good producer can make to a song :reductive:

RAMROD

I am surprised lots of you just heard this.

This version leaked the same day the single version was released officially. There was even a thread in here posting the video :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived