celeb

Rina “would love” to open for TCB

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanStan

I’m soooo hoping this a publicity stunt and Rina had already been confirmed a long time ago. If not, mad props to Rina for putting herself out there like this as it shows how much she loves Gaga. 

Ziggy
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Gaga doesn't need an opening act to sell tickets, so signing someone on to be an opening act means execs get less profit, because they've already sold the tickets. Rina and her team need a cut, getting her set there needs a cut, it's all about money.

Eh it’s not always about needing an openers. It’s also to stall for time which for as late as Gaga is she could use :laughga:

Oriane
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Gaga doesn't need an opening act to sell tickets

Nobody is going to buy the tickets just for the opening act though :air:

It's the opening act that needs the big star to include them.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

jeremiahsaint1000

mum??? gagas only 5 years older lololololol jk but really

Clayton

Somehow I am LESS hopeful after she said that...I really hope it happens, the timing is right 😭💓

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

I mean, at this point it's shocking they haven't decided to go with Rina, like, what's happening?

I’m pretty sure it’s a done deal, but it’s not up to Rina to announce it. She’s giving strong hints here.

Mother of Puppies

Doesn't this put pressure on Gaga now (and also if she, for whatever reason, decides against Rina or to have someone else be the opener, it kinda makes Gaga look bad publicly. :awkney:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Levine

She deserves it. Not only because she's a great artist and her music would be a great apetizer for Gaga, but also because she constantly praises Gaga, you can feel she's genuine about her.

If I were Gaga i'd choose all the people who worked on the down of chromatica and give each one of them 2/3 opening dates

Sandrology

I think the best thing after Covid19 that happened to Chromaticas Album cycle is the Remix Album that came out of it. The Surprise Artists or Opening Act variations for her Shows are endless for Gaga now. Everybody of these artist would drop everything to be just at one of her shows.

Kind of like Taylor did at reputation tour, inviting famous singers to join her on Stage. 

Levine
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Doesn't this put pressure on Gaga now (and also if she, for whatever reason, decides against Rina or to have someone else be the opener, it kinda makes Gaga look bad publicly. :awkney:

Yes I'm pretty sure the general public is here waiting for Gaga to hire Rina Sawayama

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yes I'm pretty sure the general public is here waiting for Gaga to hire Rina Sawayama

I mean, I'd love to see her too... but maybe Gaga already has someone else, so I'm fine with that. I just think this public statement puts pressure on Gaga. :shrug:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Admin changed the title to Rina “would love” to open for TCB
Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I’m pretty sure it’s a done deal, but it’s not up to Rina to announce it. She’s giving strong hints here.

Praying you are right. It makes sense because if she denies it it's gonna be weird, and if she decides not to talk about it it's gonna be kind of a confirmation. So saying it's up to Gaga is pretty smart.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived