• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivannn

• Regina George

• PartySick

• sara57

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm from Croatia and I can say this is very very false.  How can you tell we are playing for Russia? Our prime minister was in Kyiv with Ukranian president literally 10 days ago, supporting them

I've noticed My American brain is fried just reading these posts

So this is not true. Croatian president Expressed this idea but he is not the one making the  decision . Croatian government will support their membership and Croatian ambasador to NATO will Vote yes

Nathan
Posted (edited)

someone vision GIF

That isn’t his decision to make, that power is with the Prime minister of Croatia.   

Edited by Nathan
  • Shook 1
dit
Posted (edited)

Turkey's reason was that Sweden and Finland harbor and host PKK terrorists (which is a proven fact). Still not a good move in my opinion because Finland and Sweden's safety are at risk but you can kind of almost understand their hesitation and their attempt at getting Sweden and Finland to comply...Croatia's reason seems ESPECIALLY dumb though...how does the rights of the Croats in Bosnia have anything to do with Sweden and Finland? 

Edited by dit
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
NATAH

why does croatia matter in a different country's business? :samanthac:

i'm too dumb for this ngl

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1
Ivannn
Posted (edited)

So this is not true. Croatian president Expressed this idea but he is not the one making the  decision . Croatian government will support their membership and Croatian ambasador to NATO will Vote yes for them to join. Also that bill will easily pass in Croatian parliament.

Important thing to say is that Croatian president is not against them joining but he has decided to Play this Card regarding elector law in BiH. Everybody find that very Strange and pointless.

Edited by Ivannn
  • Like 4
Regina George
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

Because they want part of Bosnia so badly. They want the law to change so they can have a nationalist as the president of Bosnia. They want to destroy Bosnia and they are playing for Russia. It’s so obvious at this point.

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
Ivannn
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

Bosnia has entities and Croats Are one of three of them and electoral law is unfair in regards to entities who Are not the biggest one.

This is very simple explanation of a very complex matter.

• Shook 1
Ivannn
Just now, Regina George said:

Because they want part of Bosnia so badly. They want the law to change so they can have a nationalist as the president of Bosnia. They want to destroy Bosnia and they are playing for Russia. It’s so obvious at this point.

You could Not be more wrong,,,,

Regina George
Just now, Ivannn said:

You could Not be more wrong,,,,

Are you Croatian? I’m Bosnian and I think I know damn well what goes on in my country. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
Regina George
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Bosnia has entities and Croats Are one of three of them and electoral law is unfair in regards to entities who Are not the biggest one.

This is very simple explanation of a very complex matter.

No LMAO. Bosnia only has two entities and one district. RS and federation and district Brcko. Electoral law is NOT unfair because Croats (even tho they are minority by EVERY standard) have like 50% of ministries AND they are able to block the whole country like they’ve been doing for years now. I don’t think someone who is discriminated against would have that power. Take a seat and stop spreading false information. 

Edited by Regina George
  • LMAO 1
Ivannn
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Are you Croatian? I’m Bosnian and I think I know damn well what goes on in my country. 

Yes, I am Croatian and I am telling the facts. Dayton treaty guarantees entities to have their representatives elected by members of those entities. Some in BiH Are trying to avoid that.

But I agree with you. Croatia should not Play such a role in internal process in BiH and as I Said most of people think that president in not right on this one.

Edited by Ivannn
Ivannn
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

No LMAO. Bosnia only has two entities and one district. RS and federation and district Brcko. Electoral law is NOT unfair because Croats (even tho they are minority by EVERY standard) have like 50% of ministries AND they are able to block the whole country like they’ve been doing for years now. I don’t think someone who is discriminated against would have that power. Take a seat and stop spreading false information. 

You need to chill and work on your attitude. One could also question Turkey role in decision making of Bosnian entity and suspicious Arab money financing all sorts of activities.

• Thanks 3
Regina George
3 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Yes, I am Croatian and I am telling the facts. Dayton treaty guarantees entities to have their representatives elected by members of those entities. Some in BiH Are trying to avoid that.

But I agree with you. Croatia should not Play such a role in internal process in BiH and as I Said most of people think that president in not right on this one.

Sorry but you are wrong. Again. There are no 3 entities (but Croats are trying to create another one). There are 3 nations in bosnia, not 3 entities. There are like 17% of croats in bosnia and they have 50% kf ministry positions including one of the most important ones and that’s ministry of finances. 

• LMAO 1
sara57
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Because they want part of Bosnia so badly. They want the law to change so they can have a nationalist as the president of Bosnia. They want to destroy Bosnia and they are playing for Russia. It’s so obvious at this point.

I'm from Croatia and I can say this is very very false. 

How can you tell we are playing for Russia? Our prime minister was in Kyiv with Ukranian president literally 10 days ago, supporting them

Edited by sara57
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • PartySick changed the title to Croatian president against Sweden and Finland joining NATO