Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Croatian president against Sweden and Finland joining NATO

Featured Posts

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

You need to chill and work on your attitude. One could also question Turkey role in decision making of Bosnian entity and suspicious Arab money financing all sorts of activities.

Excuse you? I’ll be more polite once you stop spreading misinformation. Turkey and Arab countries are actually investing more in Serbia and Croatia then they even did in Bosnia. That’s public info for you. Check your investment funds. And don’t derail the topic. Your president is nothing but an alcoholic and nationalist and I think majority of Croats would agree eith that. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivannn

• Regina George

• PartySick

• sara57

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm from Croatia and I can say this is very very false.  How can you tell we are playing for Russia? Our prime minister was in Kyiv with Ukranian president literally 10 days ago, supporting them

I've noticed My American brain is fried just reading these posts

So this is not true. Croatian president Expressed this idea but he is not the one making the  decision . Croatian government will support their membership and Croatian ambasador to NATO will Vote yes

Ivannn
Just now, Regina George said:

Sorry but you are wrong. Again. There are no 3 entities (but Croats are trying to create another one). There are 3 nations in bosnia, not 3 entities. There are like 17% of croats in bosnia and they have 50% kf ministry positions including one of the most important ones and that’s ministry of finances. 

Yes, you see I really do not care for that. I just explained Croatian position on NATO enlargement. 
Croatia is good for you guys when you need financial assistnce or soemthing else but when someone expresess opinion then you want nothing to do with us 😂😂

Ivannn
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Excuse you? I’ll be more polite once you stop spreading misinformation. Turkey and Arab countries are actually investing more in Serbia and Croatia then they even did in Bosnia. That’s public info for you. Check your investment funds. And don’t derail the topic. Your president is nothing but an alcoholic and nationalist and I think majority of Croats would agree eith that. 

I am not talking about investments…

By your language I see further Talk is not possible …

Bye

Regina George

Yes, you see I really do not care for that. I just explained Croatian position on NATO enlargement. 
Croatia is good for you guys when you need financial assistnce or soemthing else but when someone expresess opinion then you want nothing to do with us 😂😂

Thank you for admitting you actually have no clue about what is actually happening. Sending love to my dear neighbours and please keep your business strictly in your own country. 

sara57
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Your president is nothing but an alcoholic and nationalist and I think majority of Croats would agree with that. 

Well, our president is the most popular politician in the country :spin: (according to all surveys)

Edited by sara57
Ivannn
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

So um.

Tell The Truth GIF

Truth is that Croatia will not block anyone.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Well, our president is the most popular politician in the country :spin: (according to all surveys

Oh well unfortunate honestly. I mean I can’t believe there are actually people on here who support this man but everything is possible. 

sara57
10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Thank you for admitting you actually have no clue about what is actually happening. Sending love to my dear neighbours and please keep your business strictly in your own country. 

I would like that too, you know. 

I didn't notice you were against Croatia when our government was giving a bunch of money to your hospitals, instead of ours that are in a very bad state. And that is just one of many, many examples. 

• Thanks 2
Ivannn
Just now, Regina George said:

Oh well unfortunate honestly. I mean I can’t believe there are actually people on here who support this man but everything is possible. 

Why does it matter to you? It is Croatian thing and problem? 😂😂😂

PartySick

Truth is that Croatia will not block anyone.

@Regina George details aside, do you agree with this? I just want an accurate title is all and you two have the opposing views here. If you can agree on it then I can change the title :bear:

Ivannn
Just now, PartySick said:

@Regina George details aside, do you agree with this? I just want an accurate title is all and you two have the opposing views here. If you can agree on it then I can change the title :bear:

Croatian president Said we should block them but he has no authority to do that. 

• Thanks 1
Regina George
Just now, sara57 said:

I would like that too, you know. 

I didn't notice you were against Croatia when our government was giving a bunch of money to your hospitals, instead of ours that are in a very bad state. And that is just one of many, many examples. 

You talked to me personally about this issue and my opinions on it? Why are we even mentioning this? Like how can someone be so delusional and think that Bosnians are treating Croats badly when Croats have best ministries in the country and are basically able to block the country whenever they want to. This is not about my people or your people. This is about what is actually right thing to do. Imagine if 17% of bosnians blocked Croatia for years and basically tortured poor people just so they could achieve something. Be human. 

sara57
Just now, Ivannn said:

Croatian president Said we should block them but he has no authority to do that. 

That is right. Our prime minister is the one who decides, and he surely won't do it.

• PartySick changed the title to Croatian president against Sweden and Finland joining NATO
Regina George
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I don’t think their president is actually able to block anything. It’s not something he can do. Other Croatian politicians are against what he says.

• Thanks 1