đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs being dragged through the mud by Retail Insider

NATAH

Featured Posts

Cello
16 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i just wanted to see what people thought about it, but i mentioned i wasnt bashing the brand and i was excited for the sephora launch 

but when i clicked on the notifications, it was just gone 

Could it have been because of the server outages we've had recently? That took a lot of site content away over the past week or so

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Isn't Haus Labs the best selling after Rihanna's brand? This article is such bs lol

Reginald

The way that Gaga really meant it when she said that the last thing the world needs is another beauty brand :air::air::air:

James Gibson

The article mostly says how the amazon wasn't a good deal since it's not the top place you'd look for makeup (while the official website was doing fine). And also mention the management from the CEO not being up to Gaga standards, hence the first products not looking colorful or edgy enough like you'd expect from her.

Nothing on it drags Gaga or the imput she gave, but ofc stan twitter just gonna bring this article to say Gaga herself is cursed and destroyed the brand. Which is a lie after all it did great during the pandemic over most celebrities brand, and plenty new investors joined its ship for the Sephora collab.

NichuuB

Fadga is over! We've been knew

tumblr_n3awn57DPT1svi3flo1_400.gif

Property of @Whale

ALGAYDO

It “bombed” yet it’s one of the most successful celebrity make-up companies in the world lmao 

loni-love-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

no celeb brand will be as big as fenty so idc if this fails i wish gaga would focus on music and not **** that wont contribute to her legacy 

If she pushes boundaries with formulas or shades, she could absolutely make this contribute to her legacy. Many credit Rihanna with expanding shade choices, and that's something big that'll follow her. The younger generations are changing the way makeup is looked at and worn drastically. "Techology" is one of the new pillars of Haus Labs; if they invent something new that takes off? Legacy builder. 

Plus, more money from passive income = bigger budgets for music projects. It's a win-win. Trust in the vision. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Could it have been because of the server outages we've had recently? That took a lot of site content away over the past week or so

idk i posted it like 2 days ago or so lol

Rebel
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

I would love to work for Haus Labs :bradley: I'll prep shipments, idc 

You can, there’s no apparent skill required

giphy.gif

NATAH
1 minute ago, Rebel said:

giphy.gif

omg im sorry L. Gaga but i have to laugh at this read chile :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Runway

If it was flopping it would be moving to walmart not sephora :poot: 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Hopefully this will push her into making more movies :enigma:

not wishing anything negative against gags but I love seeing her on the big screen :firega:

phantasmas
59 minutes ago, Rebel said:

giphy.gif

:deadbanana:

CautiousLurker

HausLabs in her ARTPOP era :bradley:

This kinda makes sense cuz some of the earlier haus labs products are really bad. The article said Gaga was pushing for more innovative formulas. The people at amazon couldn’t deliver.  And they moved to a manufacturer in Italy and made the love for sale and casa gaga collection and the formula improved a lot. I’m really happy she’s finally going the Sephora route because I wished she started off there originally. Third time’s a charm. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived