You right :samanthac:

5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

you must, you don’t have a choice. :dom:

Fair :partysick:

Where's my Taylor Swift playlist :partysick:

🖤

COOOK
23 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

But isn’t this more of a critique on us for not supporting her more in 2013? Yes tons of us still did, but so many casual people dropped her and we weren’t strong enough to combat all that hate. Similarly in 2016 Taylor was losing the GP favor, which kinda is the means of a successful pop career. You need your core fans and then all the other people to be on the top. I think it’s just her core fan base was bigger and able to sustain her that it didn’t really make that big of a difference.

This is more about how we look back on things, with what they have achieved today, regardless of the bias. Taylor's reaction from fans, to this day, is like "she did that!! The ultimate middle finger to the haters!! Sold out!! Successful!!"

Gaga has the recognition and praise for her artistry way outside the fandoms... we all feel proud of her in a genuine way. Taylor fans keep a defensive, F you attitude and this makes for a perfect ego boost to both the artist and the fans.. they feed each other like this and that clip of Taylor's graduation shows. :shrug:

SOON

over 9+ years of hatred and people still blaming her for being a victim. I dont have any words for y'all

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Ziggy
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

When was she ever close to being canceled though, and losing her career? Even her worst performing album was a certified hit. It’s a little dramatic to say she almost lost her career

Ziggy
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

2015/2016 before rep, after the BS Kanye/Kim thing where everyone believed them.

her career was nearly over considering everyone outside of her fan base pretty much hated her, including the media and the GP. If it wasn’t for Rep and for her exposing Kim/Kanye her career wouldn’t have really returned to what it is now 

…what? Lol I think you’re in a little too deep. Speaking as someone who isn’t a fan of hers at all (I’m impartial, mostly), the little stan things like “exposing” Kanye and reputation didn’t really make waves culturally lol she kept on doing what she does and people love her for that. It was cool to diss her, sure, but those same people were still streaming the songs. She still had theme nights at clubs. Taylor was never close to losing her career in the industry :laughga:

i don't get why people get so outraged abou taylor but do nothing about Nicki Pedofaj

NichuuB
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

say it again and you’ll be dealt with. :dom:

Try to find the difference:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1BLNWzMx40wb37_KOIFHQbUt0Kljwhmo0vA&usqp=CAUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4oQWxOg6A-6yz1fODVZ2teTDdB69Gi_O09A&usqp=CAU

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
36 minutes ago, Luk said:

i don't get why people get so outraged abou taylor but do nothing about Nicki Pedofaj

I think people do a lot against her

Property of @Whale

• Admin locked this topic

Archived