💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift was cancelled and almost lost her career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

not you making a monster out of me, you should be ashamed of yourself! :samanthac:

And yet I'm not :billie:

🖤

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820
16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The way fans martyrize 2016 Taylor makes me cringe because it brings back memories of the way no one was there for 2013 Gaga. I don't wanna invalidate Taylor's feelings but while she was receiving hate directly from the public for her behavior (wether she was in the right or not), Gaga went through betrayal from her own team and them, fellow artists, press and even fans turned their backs on her all for (in a nutshell) putting out an album- which to me this is worse, especially how much Gaga cares for her art.

But isn’t this more of a critique on us for not supporting her more in 2013? Yes tons of us still did, but so many casual people dropped her and we weren’t strong enough to combat all that hate. Similarly in 2016 Taylor was losing the GP favor, which kinda is the means of a successful pop career. You need your core fans and then all the other people to be on the top. I think it’s just her core fan base was bigger and able to sustain her that it didn’t really make that big of a difference.

To her it probably was startling and I remember people flipping constantly with her from 2016-2020. I had different groups of friends who would love her during 1989, hate her during reputation, then adore her again with Lover. Then I’d talk to some other people who were the exact opposite. I can’t think of a time talking to my friends about Gaga and feeling uncertain if they’d like her new work. I actually can’t think of any artist we are fans of where it was changing so much. I’m sure to some degree she saw how flip floppy that was getting, which now culminated in a majority loving folklore and evermore. From the outside of it though, I can totally understand how it still looks like it was constant success. 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, PartySick said:

And yet I'm not :billie:

*judging you aggressively* 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

#prayforpartysick MJ-praying-michael-jackson-33406398-144-

:ladyhaha:

Careful, I have to ride in a car with Samantha. I fear if she finds out I'm not a Swiftie she'll push me out while going 100mph on the freeway :bradley:

🖤

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

Yes and whose fault was? Hers. She hated on Katy, Ariana, Kanye, Calvin and many others. She had it coming.

PartySick
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

*judging you aggressively* 

About time tbh :vegas:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, Chemtrails said:

Yes and whose fault was? Hers. She hated on Katy, Ariana, Kanye, Calvin and many others. She had it coming.

Well Kanye had it coming :bear:

And wasn't the Katy thing mutual? And squashed not too long ago?

Idk about Ariana and Calvin though.

🖤

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Careful, I have to ride in a car with Samantha. I fear if she finds out I'm not a Swiftie she'll push me out while going 100mph on the freeway :bradley:

texting her right now. :samanthac:

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

About time tbh :vegas:

nah, you’re safe… for now… 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

now i will pray for you more
sdds.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PartySick

texting her right now. :samanthac: 

How come you don't text me :samanthac:

Even though telegram is funner :samanthac:

nah, you’re safe… for now… 

I don't believe you :partysick:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

now i will pray for you more
sdds.jpg

I want a whole church with every pew filled please :billie:

🖤

LIKELADYAGAGA

I'll add my two-cents. I distinctly remember before Reputation came out... "wow I can't believe Taylor Swift is over". It didn't feel like she'd be able to come back from the bad reputation. That is also what made Reputation so shocking. LWYMMD literally changed everything. 

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How come you don't text me :samanthac:

Even though telegram is funner :samanthac:

I text you all the time, ma’am. :samanthac: 

5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I don't believe you :partysick:

you must, you don’t have a choice. :dom:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived