Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift was cancelled and almost lost her career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

voltron92

"In 2016, she was also topped in the magazine list of 100 highest-paid celebrities with over $190 million net worth.  Prior in 2015, she was the youngest woman to be included on the Forbes list of 100 most powerful women."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
14 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

the way Tay always gets people pressed, ha power. 

Should I use this time to say Taylor is yet another blonde model looking lady that I had trouble differentiating from other blonde model looking ladies? :glamourpuss:

🖤

NATAH
Just now, voltron92 said:

"In 2016, she was also topped in the magazine list of 100 highest-paid celebrities with over $190 million net worth.  Prior in 2015, she was the youngest woman to be included on the Forbes list of 100 most powerful women."

i wish i could be cancelled for $100m :glamourpuss:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
2 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Doesn’t discount how crappy all that made her feel for a long time. We’ll never understand what it feels like for millions of people to personally hate and bash us in a very public way. Taylor does. And she survived. It’s inspiring. 

This though. She was never cancelled but she was definitely abused by a mob of people with nothing better to do than tear someone down :bradley:

🖤

Werewolves Wanted
32 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

This!! Also, as someone who listened to the whole speech, that was a blip. If anything, she meant it to be a bit funny too.

also, on topic, I don’t think it’s wrong for people who have been hurt to express their feelings. Gotta process stuff and make light of it when you can.

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Should I use this time to say Taylor is yet another blonde model looking lady that I had trouble differentiating from other blonde model looking ladies? :glamourpuss:

say it again and you’ll be dealt with. :dom:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

voltron92
Just now, NATAH said:

i wish i could be cancelled for $100m :glamourpuss:

you're cancelled!

Meat
29 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016,

She scored three top 10 singles in 2015, out of which one even went #1 while also releasing another top 5 hit in 2016. She was nominated for record of the year at the 2015 Grammys and she won her second AOTY at the 2016 Grammys.

Doesn’t sound like her career was even close to being over. But sure, let’s paint her to be the perpetual victim because that’s something that Taylor fans love to do more than even she does :huntyga:

nswain1110
5 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Was she cancelled tho

The internet certainly *believed* they had canceled her but her fans proved all of them wrong. Particularly in the way they showed up for her during Reputation era and tour. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Stephen

There was a time when it was cool to hate her (most big popstars have this at some point) but her career itself was never in jeopardy. Her fanbase is way too big. Kind of an insane thing to say actually.

ThisGuyTony

Further proof that Twitter “cancel parties” don’t mean, or do anything. :yennefer:

Meat
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

The internet certainly *believed* they had canceled her but her fans proved all of them wrong. Particularly in the way they showed up for her during Reputation era and tour. 

Cancelled people don’t win AOTY over one of the most impactful POC albums of all time. Did her fans vote for her at the Grammys too? :oprah:

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

As she should!

voltron92
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

As she should!

so.. the opposite of being cancelled/over lol

PartySick
10 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

say it again and you’ll be dealt with. :dom:

She's a blonde model looking lady, same as the rest :dom:

Fight me :dom:

🖤

• Admin locked this topic