Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift was cancelled and almost lost her career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

it's because she's describing herself as once "cancelled" which isn't true

taylor has never flopped, her career has always remained successful... she just went though the sexist cycle of pop girl smashes/pop girl "flops"

she was a victim of the kanye-dashian lies, not cancelled

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I too hate her for exposing my inadequacy :koons: 

God knows I hated her for being so big :ladyhaha:

I never actively engaged in the online anti-Swift standom but I was silently shaking my fist at her for a good long while :grr:

🖤

Ocean Blvd
6 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Like Lana’s chemtrails? :ohwell:

Lana's chemtrails: her most boring work ever, still more remarkable than Taylor albums.

Nycboy

She sounds so unhinged in this clip yikes.  “Let the guilt eat at you and hit rock bottom?” Wtf. Sounds like she’s going through a lot and weirdly using a commencement speech as a therapy session LOL

NATAH
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

God knows I hated her for being so big :ladyhaha:

I never actively engaged in the online anti-Swift standom but I was silently shaking my fist at her for a good long while :grr:

i hate her because my boyfriend at the time was a stan and when he dumped me, that Never Ever Getting Back Together song (idk the name) was playing EVERYWHERE :saladga:

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
Just now, NATAH said:

i hate her because my boyfriend at the time was a stan and when he dumped me, that Never Ever Getting Back Together song (idk the name) was playing EVERYWHERE :saladga:

That's rough, buddy :bradley:

🖤

Ororo Munroe

the way Tay always gets people pressed, ha power. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

NATAH
Just now, PartySick said:

That's rough, buddy :bradley:

ikr :bradley:

i was 16 and sensitive too :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

voltron92
15 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

2015/2016 before rep, after the BS Kanye/Kim thing where everyone believed them.

her career was nearly over considering everyone outside of her fan base pretty much hated her, including the media and the GP. If it wasn’t for Rep and for her exposing Kim/Kanye her career wouldn’t have really returned to what it is now 

if she had released an album during that time frame and it did not do well, then I can understand. Her career was at no point nearly over if she doesn't release anything. Her saying her career was nearly over is like me saying I almost died of hunger because I skipped breakfast this morning.

Tinnitus15

The amount of hate Taylor gets here :( she was really going trough tough things!I love her!

Anveeroy

Umm, hey- I do like your contents but isn’t this very tabloid centric thread? Where is the thread celebrating her honour and speech? Like, why we single out an experience and made it to mockery? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nswain1110
25 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

She was the victim of everything you mentioned, but she wasn't being cancelled. She continued to sell out albums, arenas and singles, her fanbase has always been strong.

Doesn’t discount how crappy all that made her feel for a long time. We’ll never understand what it feels like for millions of people to personally hate and bash us in a very public way. Taylor does. And she survived. It’s inspiring. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

COOOK
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Umm, hey- I do like your contents but isn’t this very tabloid centric thread? Where is the thread celebrating her honour and speech? Like, why we single out an experience and made it to mockery? 

Just saw this on IG and came here for answers or some "Taylor Swift debuts graduation" or something like that (I didn't even know she was studying(?)

but-

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

• Admin locked this topic

Archived