Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voltron92

Is it just me or her speech sounds like she's at a high school graduation? full disclosure: I've only listened to parts of her speech.

Just now, bionic said:

This never happened

Agreed! Her career was never even close to being over/canceled.

Chuckles

She's so full of herself. She could've really just said that it she learned and became a better version of herself.

ProfessionalClown

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

Ocean Blvd

tbh I wish her career was over at least we'd be free from her boring and uninteresting releases she pushes out every month or two

Chuckles

1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Everyone here acting as if hating Taylor wasnt literally the #1 thing to do in 2015/2016, making fun of her was the #1 thing to do on the internet, everyone mocked her, hated her, said she was psycho, said she literally was one of the worst musicians out there, people made fun of you for listening to her, she literally was WRECKED online constantly.

But yes let’s say she’s “playing the victim” when she literally was the victim. Lord 

She was the victim of everything you mentioned, but she wasn't being cancelled. She continued to sell out albums, arenas and singles, her fanbase has always been strong.

rasclautmangos

When was this exactly? I recall her getting a fair amount of hate, but nearly losing her career is a major stretch.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

When was this exactly? I recall her getting a fair amount of hate, but nearly losing her career is a major stretch.

2015/2016 before rep, after the BS Kanye/Kim thing where everyone believed them.

her career was nearly over considering everyone outside of her fan base pretty much hated her, including the media and the GP. If it wasn’t for Rep and for her exposing Kim/Kanye her career wouldn’t have really returned to what it is now 

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Chemtrails said:

tbh I wish her career was over at least we'd be free from her boring and uninteresting releases she pushes out every month or two

Like Lana’s chemtrails? :ohwell:

27monster27
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

People said Taylor was over, all over Twitter, everywhere. She was hated by the masses, the media, she was demonized, etc etc.

Some men really like to always blame women, don't they?

he/him/his

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

She was the victim of everything you mentioned, but she wasn't being cancelled. She continued to sell out albums, arenas and singles, her fanbase has always been strong.

Tbh that's why people hated her. Because she was so successful :oops:

🖤

bionic
Just now, PartySick said:

Tbh that's why people hated her. Because she was so successful :oops:

I too hate her for exposing my inadequacy :koons: 

buy bionic

• Admin locked this topic

Archived