MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Russia will respond to Finland with ”surprise”

Featured Posts

CyberRaga

’’Moscow’s response to Helsinki’s decision to join NATO will be a "surprise" and will be taken primarily by the military after taking into account the entire set of factors and specifics that will be typical of Finland’s membership in the North Atlantic Alliance, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a briefing on Wednesday.

When asked by a Finnish reporter about the military-technical measures and the timeframe Russia plans to take against Finland due to its application for NATO membership, the diplomat said that "it will be a surprise."

"This [question] is for our Defense Ministry. The decision will be made after taking into consideration the whole set of factors and details of how Finland’s membership in NATO will progress. Based on all those parameters, a decision will be made, but first and foremost by the military," Zakharova stressed.”

https://tass.com/politics/1452867?utm_source=google.com&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google.com&utm_referrer=google.com

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 5
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoliLux

• PartySick

• FfFfFfFF

• Gov Hooka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finland seems to have learned nothing what happens with countries that want to join NATO and border Russia and will soon face the same fate as them, I hope someone sues the politicians who opted for p

Wow, probably the most uniformed post I have read today. Russia didn’t invade Ukraine because of NATO… Jesus. Do you also think Ukraine is insalving their citizens because they are all Nazis?

You know Putin just used that "NATO expansion" thing as an excuse, right? Then it was "Ukraine is run by nazis" or some crap. If Putin (or whatever fool that replaces him if that coup is real) wa

Pop Music

that is so unsettling 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 4
Ororo Munroe
6 minutes ago, CyberRaga said:

Maria Zakharova

this woman… :madge: 

this buss is in demand.
  • Thanks 1
Dennis

this is comical at this point.

Russia who couldn't beat under-supplied Ukraine thinks it can beat one of the fiercest armies of europe.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Nathan

While it’s funny in light of the spectacular failure in trying to take Ukraine, please also keep in mind the unimaginable suffering the Ukrainian people are going through.

Tens of thousands are dead already and we still don’t know the full scope of the terror Russia has inflicted.

Love to Ukraine 🇺🇦 and we want you, and Finland in NATO with us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
LoliLux

Finland seems to have learned nothing what happens with countries that want to join NATO and border Russia and will soon face the same fate as them, I hope someone sues the politicians who opted for provocation rather than neutrality. This will only increase tensions between the West and Russia, increase the risk of a nuclear war and 'cause a super-inflation in Europa because the circle of sanctions and counter-sanctions will continue. I don't know what else needs to happen , until people realize that an expansion of NATO towards Russia will lead into a gigantic escalation.

[this is a test to see whether my sig works]
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 16
  • Shook 1
elijahfan

It's not a surprise when you announce it :ohwell:

Try and do something Vladi - you can't even hold your positions in Ukraine, I can't wait to see you go against major world armies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Nathan
6 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

Finland seems to have learned nothing what happens with countries that want to join NATO and border Russia and will soon face the same fate as them, I hope someone sues the politicians who opted for provocation rather than neutrality. This will only increase tensions between the West and Russia, increase the risk of a nuclear war and 'cause a super-inflation in Europa because the circle of sanctions and counter-sanctions will continue. I don't know what else needs to happen , until people realize that an expansion of NATO towards Russia will lead into a gigantic escalation.

Wow, probably the most uniformed post I have read today.

Russia didn’t invade Ukraine because of NATO… Jesus. Do you also think Ukraine is insalving their citizens because they are all Nazis?

What else do you believe the Kremlin told you? :billie:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
LoliLux
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Russia didn’t invade Ukraine because of NATO…

Of course, this is clearly the reason and this has been said many times. What makes you think this is not the reason?

Ukraine was living in peace after 1991, until politcians wanted to join NATO in the early 2010s and then it was attacked for the first time. The same with Georgia. So how do you explain that Ukraine was not attacked in times when it did not want to join NATO?

Other countries like Mongolia and Kazakhstan that border Russia, that did not want to join NATO, were never attacked by Russia since 1991. it is a matter of fact, that since 1991, Russia never attacked a country that did not want to join NATO and that all countries that opted for neutrality , were never attacked by Russia since 1991. This is why neutrality is the best option for Finland.

No, I don't think that Ukraine is a Nazi country because it is not a Nazi country.

Edited by LoliLux
Not The Real Gaga
8 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Russia didn’t invade Ukraine because of NATO… Jesus. Do you also think Ukraine is insalving their citizens because they are all Nazis?

What else do you believe the Kremlin told you? :billie:

You're wrong.

PartySick
13 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

You know Putin just used that "NATO expansion" thing as an excuse, right? Then it was "Ukraine is run by nazis" or some crap.

If Putin (or whatever fool that replaces him if that coup is real) wants to invade a country, he'll find a reason :bear: his goal, according to some of the better informed members here, isn't to push back against NATO. It's to rebuild the Soviet Union, push Russia's borders forwards to geologically strategic points, and create a legacy beyond being a murderous lunatic.

The fact of the matter is had Ukraine been part of NATO before, they would have never been touched. Finland and Sweden can see that as well which is why they're ready to join.

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 8
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5
NATAH

a severed finger cake? :enigma:

mother, what must i do?
CyberRaga
15 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

That’s not how justice system works in Finland. You can’t sue the whole parlament for doing their job, especially when no law was broken. 188 politicans voted Yes for joining Nato out of 200. The whole aplication process was made with democracy.

• Like 2
FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, LoliLux said:

Of course, this is clearly the reason and this has been said many times. What makes you think this is not the reason?

Ukraine was living in peace after 1991, until politcians wanted to join NATO in the early 2010s and then it was attacked for the first time. The same with Georgia. So how do you explain that Ukraine was not attacked in times when it did not want to join NATO?

Other countries like Mongolia and Kazakhstan that border Russia, that did not want to join NATO, were never attacked by Russia since 1991. it is a matter of fact, that since 1991, Russia never attacked a country that did not want to join NATO and that all countries that opted for neutrality , were never attacked by Russia since 1991. This is why neutrality is the best option for Finland.

No, I don't think that Ukraine is a Nazi country because it is not a Nazi country.

Soviet Russia invaded Afganistan, Czechoslovakia, Hungary and while post-90s Russia invaded Moldova - neither of them wanted to join NATO. Russia also sent military during the 2021 protests in Kazahstan. Also, Ukraine was not living in peace before 2014, saying this doesn't paint the whole picture acurrately. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Revolution. The country was constantly struggling between self-rule towards Euro-atlantic integration and Russian interference since at least the 2000s.

But ultimately it doesn't completelly matter. Russia doesn't have ''the right'' to invade any country. All countries are free to join the military or political alliances they want with or without their neighbours' approval. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
LoliLux
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You know Putin just used that "NATO expansion" thing as an excuse, right? Then it was "Ukraine is run by nazis" or some crap.

The NATO expansion is the real reason why these things happen. Russia only invades a country if it is perceived as a security threat and NATO is perceived as a security threat, and this is the reason why neutrality is the best option to avoid being attacked by Russia. This is also the reason why there was a crisis in Cuba, because the US didn't allow Cuba to have severe weapons there.

Countries, as I wrote in the post above, like Mongolia, Kazakhstan or Azerbaijan, that did not want to join NATO and don't have these plans, were not attacked by Russia since 1991. Only Georgia and Ukraine, were attacked so far, two countries that border Russia and had plans to join Russia.

I think Russia only said that Nazi arguments to make Ukraine look bad on the international stage. Ukraine is not a Nazi country.

As I said, I see a clear correlation between "having NATO plans and bordering Russia" and "being attacked by Russia" and "neutrality" and "living in peace". This is why I think that Finlands decision will lead to more escalation. If Finnland is lucky, it won't be attacked. But Putin may change his mind anytime and attack it for its NATO ambitions, who knows what "surprise" means,  then it will be disastrous for Finland.

• LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1