Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the Chromatica map will be the main layout for TBC?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

The original map of Chromatica. It almost seems like a no brainer to fully incorporate it within the tour, right?

So much potential. Stunning design work too. Also I just looked at it properly and "desert of kindness" 😯

Chesescake

No. It's probably just a pop show like the Joannee world tour.

RAMROD

She will visit each district, just like in Monster Ball 2 where sge ho around NYC with a train

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

No. It's probably just a pop show like the Joannee world tour.

That honestly wouldn't be too bad considerung those JWT interlude visuals went hard. The dripping paint one kinda freaked me out lol.

Sandrology

I believe that the acts of the tour represent the different locations as seen on the chromatica map:

- Alice Bay represents the beginning of the journey and entering this "Wonderland" w/ Gaga

- Mothers Peak is the volcanic formation and a very energetic and powerful act

- Desert of Kindness is all about Songs of love and self-love

- North Bend represents the urban and modern aspects of Gaga's discography (mental health awareness, lgbtq+, ...)

- South Bend stands for the more conservative and acoustic side of Gaga's disography (piano act)

- Compassion Hills is a metaphor for her compassion in songwriting and showcasing uplifting songs in her career

- Enigma Forest represents the mystery and darkness of her catalogue of songs, her dark side she has to face as well

- Babylon is the conclusion of the setlist. Gaga's acceptance, that after all her trauma in her personal life, songwriting and the songs she writes from her personal pain, are the beautiful aspect of it, representing Babylon. 

My Chromatica Ball Concept on YouTube play exactly w/ these metaphors:

Spoiler

Anderson123

I think fans should just wait til we have something official. All of these expectations would only lead to disappointment for those who have all of those ideas in their head right now.

Vengaboy
8 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think fans should just wait til we have something official. All of these expectations would only lead to disappointment for those who have all of those ideas in their head right now.

YOU CAN DREAM 😭

Starmie25
28 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

I believe that the acts of the tour represent the different locations as seen on the chromatica map:

- Alice Bay represents the beginning of the journey and entering this "Wonderland" w/ Gaga

- Mothers Peak is the volcanic formation and a very energetic and powerful act

- Desert of Kindness is all about Songs of love and self-love

- North Bend represents the urban and modern aspects of Gaga's discography (mental health awareness, lgbtq+, ...)

- South Bend stands for the more conservative and acoustic side of Gaga's disography (piano act)

- Compassion Hills is a metaphor for her compassion in songwriting and showcasing uplifting songs in her career

- Enigma Forest represents the mystery and darkness of her catalogue of songs, her dark side she has to face as well

- Babylon is the conclusion of the setlist. Gaga's acceptance, that after all her trauma in her personal life, songwriting and the songs she writes from her personal pain, are the beautiful aspect of it, representing Babylon. 

My Chromatica Ball Concept on YouTube play exactly w/ these metaphors:

Hide contents

Holy ****. This is awesome. The dedication is real.

Roronoa

I heard (on Twitter) you can’t enter the country if you’re a straight male. 

Starmie25
1 minute ago, iku iku iku said:

I heard (on Twitter) you can’t enter the country if you’re a straight male. 

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Archived