Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Michael Buble praises Gaga in new interview

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

The “Feeling Good” crooner sat down with PureWow for an exclusive interview, where he discussed the arrival of his signature fragrance, Michael Bublé By Invitation, at Walgreens, the process behind making his latest album, Higher, and so much more.

At one point, while talking about his upcoming tour, the conversation turned to Gaga as Bublé said, “Lady Gaga invited me—we had lunch yesterday and she asked me to come to hear her residency...and so I came to go see her show.” This was in reference to Gaga's current residency at the Dolby Live Theatre inside Park MGM titled, Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano.

1715ce672f02a717e1ee00e8b2238538

Bublé went on to praise the fellow pop star, saying, “She is an incredibly talented, powerful entertainer, who is able to completely connect with her audience, and...she genuinely cares about them and it comes through in spades.” He added, “I got to sit in the audience and be inspired.”

With Gaga's most recent album, Love for Sale (her second collaborative release with Tony Bennett), she explored jazz sounds by covering popular tunes composed by Cole Porter. And Bublé said the two discussed their work with the genre when he attended Gaga's concert.

He said, “She came off stage and I hugged her and the only thing I could think to say was, ‘I'm so proud of you and the fact that you and I get to, together, we get to continue the legacy of our heroes, and to be custodians of this music we love so much...I'm just so happy.’”

Bublé went on to highlight other modern musicians who are expanding the jazz genre in their own unique ways, saying, “There's others that we both love that are a part of this movement,” noting figures like Jacob Collier, Diana Krall, Cécile McLorin Salvant, Jamie Cullum and more.

“Each of us are very different, we have our own takes on it, but together we're almost creating this—I don't know what you'd call it—this kind of strange, off-center movement...It just keeps going, it keeps building.”

source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/michael-bubl-says-lady-gaga-142800223.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAg5hhaUCyHA179OZfc8M69O-r4QGsbrtzpGktdzLjcaApNoV7eUocuRVlTs4cCElnkdxoefs3gFpzreQBMTZnnFS8wZiGHu4aWQdtfBspfP8k-fSedX2I6N4RoFefx9L0noz9tGRETaV_I7vJolHp_3J7ENZy-bhIGe1eE7UjGb

OMonster

Really interesting to me that she arranges these lunches with unexpected celebrities/artists. I'm sure there are so many meetings we'll never know about! 

subtext / fantasy

RAMROD

See, I guess now I can explain why I sometimes feel hot for him for not reason, it is because I am Gagasexual :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

voltron92
Just now, OMonster said:

Really interesting to me that she arranges these lunches with unexpected celebrities/artists. I'm sure there are so many meetings we'll never know about! 

queen of arranging lunches to meet some celebrities while switching baristas to avoid others

Levine
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Right? I thought the same thing. And I love the fact that she doesn't need to put her life on social media

ConnorFilm
2 hours ago, voltron92 said:

queen of arranging lunches to meet some celebrities while switching baristas to avoid others

I screamed. We stan an icon. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

I would like to think that she has a secret life as Stefani. The more faces Gaga has, the more glamorous/exotic/ interesting she is, the easier it must be for her to dress right down and just go out and about as 5'2" Stefani when she feels like it.

Guillaume Hamon

Wish she'll arrange a lunch with Iris Van herpen to discuss the next ball... 😁

VOLANTIS
16 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Now make a Christmas hit song together! 🌲

Remix of Christmas Tree coming soon

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

holy scheisse

Gags setting her sights on her next jazz collaborator

I could see them making a delightful album together, even though i dont really vibe with her jazz moments

RichAssPiss

Oop...remember when she maybe kinda orchestrated the scenario where Bradley would see her sing while she knew he was casting A Star Is Born? The smash duet record is coming. 

voltron92
25 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Oop...remember when she maybe kinda orchestrated the scenario where Bradley would see her sing while she knew he was casting A Star Is Born? The smash duet record is coming. 

Next step is inviting Michael over for leftover pasta. #schemequeen

Archived