Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Michael Buble praises Gaga in new interview

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

Nathan

I have a personal story about him from a good friend… let’s just say this.. he likes them younger, sorry to his wife and he is into period play. 

Spoiler

Not me giving the whole story away :billie:

bluemonkey
5 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I have a personal story about him from a good friend… let’s just say this.. he likes them younger, sorry to his wife and he is into period play. 

Hide contents

What’s period play?:triggered:

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

@Nathan Please enlighten us. 

Because if it is literally what it sounds like…… 🤮 

voltron92

21 minutes ago, Nathan said:

period play

what a weird day to have eyes

YaaaasGaga
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Gags setting her sights on her next jazz collaborator

I could see them making a delightful album together, even though i dont really vibe with her jazz moments

This is exactly what I was thinking since Tony can't make any more records, it makes sense for her to go to someone younger and cooler to do another album since she has already said she wants to continue making jazz

Gagaism
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

See, I guess now I can explain why I sometimes feel hot for him for not reason, it is because I am Gagasexual :huntyga:

@GAGASEXUAL:partysick:

Nathan
2 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

@Nathan Please enlighten us. 

Because if it is literally what it sounds like…… 🤮 

2 hours ago, voltron92 said:

what a weird day to have eyes

I don’t want to go into too much detail as it’s disgusting (in before I’m told off for ‘kink’ shaming :billie:).. but let’s just say it’s not a problem is it’s that time of the month… infact it’s a bonus.

(also that he is married and wanted to bang two 17 year olds doesn’t seem to be an issue for him)

stop motion surf GIF by Headexplodie

dit
8 hours ago, YaaaasGaga said:

He said, “She came off stage and I hugged her and the only thing I could think to say was, ‘I'm so proud of you and the fact that you and I get to, together, we get to continue the legacy of our heroes, and to be custodians of this music we love so much...I'm just so happy.’”

I REALLY hope they can make a collab jazz album together and continue what Tony was doing by collabing with mainstream figures to help keep Jazz alive. 

Imagine an original jazz music album by Michael Buble and Lady Gaga! It would be a moment! 

NATAH
3 hours ago, Nathan said:

Reveal hidden contents

lady gaga have at least one normal friend challenge :saladga:

mother, what must i do?

Mother of Puppies

I was literally waiting for years to see them together :diane:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

phantasmas

Ooh i smell a collab! I would hope she could do a duets albums with multiple artists, not just Bublé. I would die if they covered songs made popular by Eydie Gormé or Eartha Kitt :bradley:

LordByron28
8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Gags setting her sights on her next jazz collaborator

I could see them making a delightful album together, even though i dont really vibe with her jazz moments

MTE. Probably why she invited him to the Enigma show as well as lunch. Idk if a collab song or album. Would be interesting if Gaga tried to do a modern jazz song/album. Maybe time it around the holidays. Seems in line with C2C, ASIB, L4S, & HMH trajectory. 

Tomiel25

Maybe you are not aware since you are not spanish speaking. His wife (luisana lopilato) is basically is one of the crushes of my generation and he seems a little violent/tought in their live videos, if that happen in their live videos i dont wanna think about how it is when the camera is off. I dont wanna another problematic person be around  Gaga.

A small spanish video with some videos of it judge by yourself.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/A24com/videos/bubl%C3%A9-lopilato-gestos-pol%C3%A9micos-maltratos-y-aclaraciones-/2696941887210019/%3Flocale2%3Des_LA&ved=2ahUKEwiG4_OF6er3AhUmQTABHZ2YDrMQo7QBegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3HVEiWXDyfcjNQXlsZxW58

i can't speak english but i can if you like

• 2 weeks later...
ChicaSkas
On 5/18/2022 at 10:37 AM, Bolkins said:

Is he the only other male jazz singer out there :bradley:

No, there is also Michael Finestein but he is more piano/accompaniment 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived