šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CBT: Why is nothing leaking

Bat

Featured Posts

tylertremallose

i read the opening number, she is going to be dressed as a disco ball, will levitate across the stadium from the back of the stadium, playing Just Dance on her keytarĀ 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Things for the tours never leaked. Gaga posted concept art for both the BTWBall and the artRAVE, we knew songs from the JWT setlist 'cause fans who were queueing for the first show heard her rehearsing Bloody Mary and stuff like that, but we never got pics of the stage leaked.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Lady Rah Rah

I really want to go into my show blind and be surprised but I donā€™t think I will be able to resistā€¦and I have early entry and if thereā€™s multiple stages ala JWT/ArtRAVE I want to know whereā€™s best to run toĀ :huntyga:

ARTPOP, youā€™ll always have my heart.

Aglaya
40 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Things for the tours never leaked. Gaga posted concept art for both the BTWBall and the artRAVE, we knew songs from the JWT setlist 'cause fans who were queueing for the first show heard her rehearsing Bloody Mary and stuff like that, but we never got pics of the stage leaked.

Didn't someone leak a very low quality video of the stage a day or twoĀ before the first show? I think I remember watching the LED backdrop with the police lights that were later used in the Paparazzi segment of the show, and thinking it was a fake leakĀ :huh:

could mean anything

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Didn't someone leak a very low quality video of the stage a day or twoĀ before the first show? I think I remember watching the LED backdrop with the police lights that were later used in the Paparazzi segment of the show, and thinking it was a fake leakĀ :huh:

Those who "leaked the setlist" also recorded some videos and we could see things, but nothing too clear to know what it was.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Chromatica Island

Whenever I see CBT I see this: Cock and ball tortureĀ (CBT), occasionally known asĀ penis torture,Ā **** torture, orĀ male genitorture/male genital torture, is a sexual activity involving the application of pain or constriction to theĀ penisĀ orĀ testicles. This may involve directly painful activities, such asĀ genital piercing,Ā wax play, genitalĀ spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging,Ā urethral play,Ā tickle torture,Ā erotic electrostimulation, kneeing or kicking.[1]Ā The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure viaĀ masochism, or emotional pleasure throughĀ erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to aĀ sadisticĀ dominant.Ā  You know the meme:ladyhaha:

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

TimotheeChalamet

This is how it should be, honestly. It would be cool if Gaga shared the stage concept or some rehearsal videos, but nothing should leak without her permission. I kinda foresee that something will be shared in the following month

Chris Evans

it's rare that any setlist/stage design leaks for anyone- that's why it's so frustrating when the little managers are upset at the show when they're watching it for the first time through a randoms 180p quality livestream

Ā 

that being said stadium tours have never impressed with their stage designs. It's always a regular stage with two huge screens on each side

PartySick
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh that's what you meant :air:

Why have 24 people laughed at thisĀ :bear:

Am I really that ignorant :ladyhaha:

šŸ–¤

PartySick
11 hours ago, sarahb said:

That's way better than cock and ball tortureĀ :billie:

Ā 

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Idk, this kind of slaps:

CBT is based on the concept that your thoughts, feelings, physical sensations and actions are interconnected, and that negative thoughts and feelings can trap you in a vicious cycle. CBT aims to help you deal with overwhelming problems in a more positive way by breaking them down into smaller parts.

It actually fits the theme :lolly:

Not me rereading this post with the new context.

Lord help me :bradley:

šŸ–¤

gabeoz

Tour stuff doesnā€™t leak early like music. The JWT stage only leaked a couple of days before when AĀ fan snuck in during rehearsals.Ā 

Pop Music
10 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Tour stuff doesnā€™t leak early like music. The JWT stage only leaked a couple of days before when AĀ fan snuck in during rehearsals.Ā 

queen Darla!Ā 

she was the momentĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

James Gibson

only tour leaks i remember are fans who stay outside rehearsal and confirm songs or taking pic of artrave setlist after entering the arena on the first night.

we might not get much at all specially since gaga isn't doing her regular hype (outside of confirming shallow and hold my hand to CHROMATICA ballĀ :huntyga:)

RAMROD
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Why have 24 people laughed at thisĀ :bear:

Am I really that ignorant :ladyhaha:

No, you are just innocent :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived