Bat

Featured Posts

Helxig
48 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Wow just realised how unfortunate this acronym is :laughga:

Oh why... because it also means cognitive behavioural therapy... :green:

Spoiler

lmaooo :laughga: 

Edit: oh wait this whole CBT discussion has already been had... moving along :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh that's what you meant :air:

Yeah I have no idea how common knowledge that acronym is so I wasn't sure if anyone would know which one I meant :laughga:

StarstruckIllusion
44 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Wow just realised how unfortunate this acronym is :laughga:

Cant we just call it the SST (Summer Stadium Tour) or the CBSST idk

bionic

Custom stages are built by professionals to whom this is day-in, day-out stuff, so they understand the importance of not leaking anything. A lot of elements (lights, moving parts, sound systems, screens) are leased. Gaga probably won't receive the stage until a couple of weeks before the tour starts.

The setlist is obviously down to Gaga, choreographers, dancers, etc. Again those who understand the importance of not leaking stuff. You'd usually expect to get leaks when somebody is using the dance studio in a slot before/after and overhears stuff, etc.

buy bionic

PartySick
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Yeah I have no idea how common knowledge that acronym is so I wasn't sure if anyone would know which one I meant :laughga:

I wouldn't know regardless 'cause I'm an innocent little flower and you're all a bunch of (t)horny weeds :bradley:

🖤

sarahb
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I wouldn't know regardless 'cause I'm an innocent little flower and you're all a bunch of (t)horny weeds :bradley:

I am too, I think I just read too many Reddit threads mentioning CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and there was always smart-ass comments replying about cock and ball torture :laughga:

Nathan

I’m scared about the stage, I have a horrible feeling it’s low effort :messga:

Vengaboy
6 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I had that feeling too, especially at the beginning when there were like 5 dates in total. I figured "they're never gonna put as much money into sets/props/outfits as the previous tours". But since they're adding more and more shows I'm kind of hoping that's a good sign!

Original Diva

Don't we usually see the stage design/layout on the ticketing websites? When will we see this?

excuse me no

Starmie25

Maybe for the 2nd anniversary she'll reveal the stage layout, along with the new "Alice" music video (Boys Noize Acid Version)

🤡

Admin

Do these things ever leak? Gaga posted the stages for the BTWB and the artRave herself. Nothing about the Joanne World Tour stage was leaked from what I remember.

Vengaboy

Can't remember anything leaking for previous tours either. Hopefully she will give us something closer to the start! I just think there's such a big potential to the stage for this one since Chromatica is literally a different planet. It would be cool if it started out like a space journey where we land there together 😍

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, Nathan said:

1 show in a stadium is like 5 shows in sport arenas.

Archived