💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

I Saw Everything Everywhere All At Once

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

I watched Everything Everywhere All At Once tonight and I can’t stop thinking about it. It was such a densely packed movie with so many fantastical elements that still felt grounded and emotionally clear. Has anyone else seen it?? What was your fave part?

Spoiler tag if you’re giving away plot deets of course. :heart:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManMan

Is it better than MoMMarvel?

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

thatfoxyfeeling

I went to see it and I was honestly shocked at how ****ing good it was. I hope it gets recognised at the Oscars next year. A24 always serve quality films, I watched X last week and it was better than I expected. 

erfaan

I LOVED it. What an absolute wild ride. Never have I ever laughed, cried, felt uncomfortable and be on the edge of my seat for a single film until this. 

I also took my mum to it (who is an immigrant and still coming to terms with me being gay each day for the past few years) to the film with very little idea that the main character is much the same. Can't describe how it felt to see it with her and for her to tell me she loved the film afterwards too. 

SonOfAphrodite

Saw it for the second time today! I love it! Haven’t been moved by a movie like that in a long time definitely shed many tears 😅 My favorite part is the second half when it all comes together. :wub:

Levine

First time hearing about this, the title caught my attention. I just saw the trailer and WOW :O I'm gonna watch it. I don't know if there is an italian release tho or did I miss it?

GipJo

It's beautiful, not really a multiverse story, more like a family theme with a weird story wraps around it. Best movie of the year so far with no competition.

Poltergeist

Never heard of this movie, but I'm so into multiverses and time paradox themes (I've just rewatched Dark on Netflix, and it was as amazing as my first watch), definetely wanna see this one!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Helxig

I want to see this SO BAD but I don't think it will play in cinemas near me :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mwjuell91
5 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Never heard of this movie, but I'm so into multiverses and time paradox themes (I've just rewatched Dark on Netflix, and it was as amazing as my first watch), definetely wanna see this one!

Dark is a masterpiece

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, mwjuell91 said:

Dark is a masterpiece

Yes, definetely in my top 3 series. The way everyting is connected and there are almost no plot holes (or maybe even there are none?) makes me believe the screenwriters are humain beings of an inmesurable IQ

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

RAMROD

This movie could be an award contender. It is still long way away but hopefully its run in the cinemas will help its status 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Married the Night
7 hours ago, ManMan said:

Is it better than MoMMarvel?

Absolutely. EEAO is a masterpiece 

GoldenPonyboy

It was so good, everything a multiverse movie should be and set the standard. They did better than marvel with a fraction of the budget

beli8

I haven't seen it yet! We go to the movies once a week and were going to watch it (3 weeks ago?) but the only seats they had available were in the first row, so we decided to watch another movie and try again the following week. When we went the following week, they werent showing it anymore! We were so sad lol. I will watch it when it comes out on streaming and what not, but wish I could have already seen it at the movies considering all the rave reviews it got.

Archived