💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

I Saw Everything Everywhere All At Once

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

badfaith
21 hours ago, Helxig said:

I want to see this SO BAD but I don't think it will play in cinemas near me :smh:

I watched it on soap2day . a c :vegas:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManMan
19 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Absolutely. EEAO is a masterpiece 

5 hours ago, AkariGaga said:

Yes,it is . A must see movie

I want to watch it sooooo bad in cinema, but no cinema playing this movie in this town...:fthis:

I want to support Michelle Yeoh, she really made us Malaysian proud:kiss:

8 hours ago, Jose P said:

A24 movie vs Disney/Marvel movie. The question answers itself 

Idk what's a A24 movie until now, i'm sooo sorry :cryga:

OMG I love Midsommar:popcorn:

᎞ᔒᔒᔏ, ᔗʰᔉ Ê·á”’ÊłËĄá”ˆ Ëąá”—á”ƒÊłá”—Ëą á”—á”’ á”ˆâ±Ëąá”ƒá”–á”–á”‰á”ƒÊł â€œá¶ â±âżá”ˆ ᔐᔉ”, ˹ᔒᔐᔉᔒⁿᔉ Ëąá¶œÊłá”‰á”ƒá”Ëą ᔒᔘᔗ.

Helxig
3 hours ago, Tobiii said:

It can now be streamed, right?:kiss:

3 hours ago, badfaith said:

I watched it on soap2day . a c :vegas:

I wanna see it in cinemas not at home on my sh.itty TV. And definitely not on some low quality streaming site! I'm considering driving 1.5 hours and spending the day in the city with a friend and seeing it up there! Thanks for the suggestions though!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• 2 weeks later...
Helxig

I just got back from seeing it, and no exaggeration, it's one of the best movies I've ever seen. I think anyone who has the ability to see it in theatres should. I am so glad I got a couple friends together and travelled 1.5 hours to the next city to see it!

It really is everything all at once, but it never feels like too much. I've heard people say you will laugh, cry, contemplate life.. and it's all true. 

I don't want to overhype it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but honestly for me, it was a 10/10

Helxig

I'm back for another comment and this one contains big spoilers so please don't read if you're planning to watch the movie, it will ruin some special moments

Spoiler

if a movie can make you cry at the intimacy shared between two women with hotdog fingers, as one plays piano with her feet... you know it's a modern masterpiece. And I mean this completely sincerely as high praise

Franch Toast

Michelle Yeoh is a Queen. 

She/Her/Hers

badfaith
1 hour ago, dojo said:

this movie was a whacky ass mess for the sake of being messy 

This is the last straw :dom: You better sleep with one eye open :shadow:

Dojo
7 minutes ago, badfaith said:

This is the last straw :dom: 

the last? so there was previous straws? :samanthac:

Lumiere

It literally gave me a headache but that's fine. It's easily one of my Top 10s now.

GABEL

I started crying when I was 30mins in this film, I never felt anything intimately connected to myself as much as this movie.

GABEL
On 5/19/2022 at 10:04 AM, hoeslay said:

SAME!!!!

And I'm someone who DOES often cry during movies. I was more so like "lol that's cute" or a light chuckle during the funny moments. I found the movie very wholesome but I couldn't connect to it too deeply. I also don't know if I FULLY understand the concepts so I'm gonna have to watch a breakdown video 🙃 

I'm not big on multiverse type situations. It was hard for me to feel like stakes were ever high when literally anything could happen at any moment. I don't feel like I REALLY got to know these characters especially since there's multiple versions of them. Nothing felt toooo particularly significant in it that had me super engaged and on the edge of my seat. I was kinda just smiling here and there and had some "lol nice" moments. Definitely a fun movie though.

I might report back with new thoughts if the breakdown opens my eyes or changes my mind. 

I'm feeling exactly the contrary. I almost never cried in a theatre but I couldn’t hold back my tears for this one.

But I guess that’s what make this movie so special because it shows a kind of life experience that not all people have lived. And if I watch it a few years ago I wouldn’t have understood it at that time. Maybe you will have different thoughts about this film when watch it again a few years later.:party:

This movie is everything!!

I cried, I laughed, it made me reflect on certain parts of our life and society, it's just really good, go see it girls!

• 2 weeks later...
mwjuell91

The rock scene was hilarious I had to keep the laughter in so hard and the room was completely quiet

StarstruckIllusion

Counting it as my fave movie of all time yuh

Archived