50 minutes ago, bionic said:

Barely anything in the TV shows has had impact in films 

WV had a bit on MOM

Without it Wanda is just a Crazy Witch In The Woods without any explanation

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
2 hours ago, bionic said:

That's because most of the shows haven't had a project to lead up to, though. WandaVision was pretty much essential to watching Multiverse of Madness.

Loki introduced He Who Remains, who's a variant of Kang (who'll be in Quantumania) and Captain America 4 is being made with Sam Wilson as Captain America. 

🖤👹

skaxboy
2 hours ago, Yovska said:

enooough i just want to understand the movies without fomo:saladga:

It’s hasn’t been too much….yet.  

Spider-Man No Way Homes final battle setting was mentioned and shown in Hawkeye but isn’t essential. A character introduced in Loki has been confirmed for an upcoming film. What If and WandaVision sorta help explain Doctor Strange but I wouldn’t say it’s necessary to watch. 

Ms. Marvel (and WandaVision) will for sure be good to watch for The Marvels. And I am certain we will see a particular non-titular character from Falcon and Winter Soldier in the future. 

Aussie
4 hours ago, bionic said:

The CGI (special effects?) looks really bad. I don't have much interest in this show.

Those can still be improved and likely will by the time the show airs. It happens all the time with first trailers and teasers. 

Yovska
3 hours ago, bionic said:

i'm aware fomo is irrational

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

Nemo
5 hours ago, NicoB said:

Woke culture is going too far, now they turned the hulk into a woman?

No, it's a completely different character. You can even see Bruce Banner (in "Professor Hulk" form) is also in the trailer.

gagzus
5 hours ago, bionic said:

Not strictly true as WandaVision directly affects the plot of MoM overall, and Loki has setup the next Endgame level crossover that will most likely happen after Fantastic Four 

The Fame Monster

This is only the beginning. Can’t wait for…

clean.jpg

EsqVERPUUAcNvu9.jpg

clean.jpg

Find your freedom in the music

Levine

Ughhh the LASHINGS on twitter noooo :( my poor Tatiana, please stop dragging the movie. I agree the CGI are not it and I'm fuming because I hoped Tatiana would get a great "comeback". 

bionic
10 hours ago, River said:

WV had a bit on MOM

Without it Wanda is just a Crazy Witch In The Woods without any explanation

Dr Strange clearly explains Wanda's position at this point in time. The only thing that wouldn't make sense is her suddenly 'having' kids and although that's integral to her motives, its not really important to the plot at all.

8 hours ago, Reality said:

That's because most of the shows haven't had a project to lead up to, though. WandaVision was pretty much essential to watching Multiverse of Madness.

Loki introduced He Who Remains, who's a variant of Kang (who'll be in Quantumania) and Captain America 4 is being made with Sam Wilson as Captain America. 

Not many people watched WS+F, I am 100% confident they will recap at the start of the film.

5 hours ago, gagzus said:

Not strictly true as WandaVision directly affects the plot of MoM overall, and Loki has setup the next Endgame level crossover that will most likely happen after Fantastic Four 

With there being so many Kang variants around, it doesn't really matter what happened in Loki as they will need to explain what's going on anyway.

buy bionic

Nathan
20 minutes ago, bionic said:

Dr Strange clearly explains Wanda's position at this point in time. The only thing that wouldn't make sense is her suddenly 'having' kids and although that's integral to her motives, its not really important to the plot at all.

Not many people watched WS+F, I am 100% confident they will recap at the start of the film.

With there being so many Kang variants around, it doesn't really matter what happened in Loki as they will need to explain what's going on anyway.

1. What…. That’s her entire motivation and is mentioned over and over. The last time Wanda was in a movie was Endgame. The character has changed ALOT and literally the plot rests on the audience knowing that. It never actually explained what happened in Wandavision, it just says ‘I’m not here to talk about what happened’ at the beginning.  

2. Sam becomes Captain America, that’s pretty important to Captain America 4. 

3. I don’t care about Loki so pop off lol

Archived