question

Will TCB Have an Opener?

JRCF29

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

Lady Starlight, or no one. :firega:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Pop Music

looking over my concert footage from my Rina show it seems she says that the tour she was on is the only "full tour" she's gonna do for the SAWAYAMA album 

that makes me feel like she could be highly hinting at opening for gaga and/or some other artists doing smaller sets 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

monstertoronto

My mom’s friend works for Ticketmaster and the opening act is Bebe Rexha. 

SwissMonster

7pm is extremly early for a Stadium show, or concerts in general. I would guess there is at least one opening act, if not two. Idk, I don‘t see her starting the show before 8:30/9pm

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Starmie25

I hope it's not Rina. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy her material, but I want the original "Free Woman" to be performed. đŸ€Ą

JRCF29
4 hours ago, Bat said:

I'd like to know this in advance, just in case I'd need to show up late to miss her set

FixedT

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
57 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

7pm is extremly early for a Stadium show, or concerts in general. I would guess there is at least one opening act, if not two. Idk, I don‘t see her starting the show before 8:30/9pm

I expect Gaga's set time to be in the 8:50-9:10 range. Part of the reason for the 7pm doors time at a stadium show is because there's upwards of 30,000 people (even more at some dates) that need to filter in, find their seats, use the restrooms, buy food and buy merch. I would expect 8-8:30 for an opener on that timeline

Don't Call Me Gaga

henaub

she could have some of her collabs on Dawn, Rina, Shygirl, Pabblo, Arca, Dorian divided amongst the dates. that'd be sick. I just purchased my tickets today and ahhh. It's been legit 10 years

Pole dancer

TEANUS

We never know what to expect with Gaga. She truly is one of a kind in that she doesn’t feel the need to have someone accompany her, we’ve seen it at the Joanne Tour, the Super Bowl, and possibly now with TCB

IF there’s any opener(s) I hope it’s Charli XCX, Rina Sawayama, and/or Ashnikko

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Anderson123

Ally Maine and apparently the setlist just leaked:

First Act: Lady Starlight and Patrizia Reggiani skit.

Second Act: Ally Maine:

1. Heal Me

2. Hair Body Face

3. Look What I Found

4. Always Remember Us This Way

5. Shallow featuring Jackson Maine hologram

Archived