Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Marilyn Monroe dress designer Bob Mackie criticise Kim Kardashian

proxy

Featured Posts

"Nobody else should be seen in that dress,” legendary costume designer Bob Mackie said of the late Marilyn Monroe's gown, which Kim Kardashian wore to the 2022 Met Gala

https://people.com/style/bob-mackie-marilyn-monroe-kim-kardashian-2022-met-gala/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=6283a6aa8664e80001981000

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

And yet it happened. The real crime is that Kim didn't look good in it.

buy bionic

Pablo
12 minutes ago, bionic said:

I still don't get why she did this, it just looks so bland on Kim. The replica didn't look good on her either. 

Don't visit my profile

Noah

We all know there would’ve only been one appropriate Person to wear it. The real Mackie Doll.

Season 13 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

lasagna
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

We all know there would’ve only been one appropriate Person to wear it. The real Mackie Doll.

Season 13 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

FROM THE HOUSE OF HAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL :firega:

human turd

35 minutes ago, bionic said:

The dress only looks good if your skintone suits the color of the dress, and if u fit in it + if u wear it nude :awkney:. The skin color didn't fit, she wore undergarments that were obvious, she didn't fit in it, and she has no style and is tacky. 

Meat
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

The dress only looks good if your skintone suits the color of the dress, and if u fit in it + if u wear it nude :awkney:. The skin color didn't fit, she wore undergarments that were obvious, she didn't fit in it, and she has no style and is tacky. 

And she looked bald with that fried updo (not that there’s anything wrong with being bald) Why couldn’t she just let her hair be long and black like usual 

23 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I still don't get why she did this, it just looks so bland on Kim. The replica didn't look good on her either. 

Because she wants attention, she creates little "scandals" here and there to stay relevant. Those "scandals" should not damage her image or tarnish it, just keep her in websites and get clicks, or trending. So many tiktok videos ranting about her wearing the dress, so many articles, millions of views, click click click, rants, paragraphs written. And it's what she wants. For example, I could see her in a couple months, leak her own "second" sex tape to the public, that way it creates a brand new shocking episode for the show where she cries. She could create a story saying Kanye had something to do with it if he agrees and gets commission. She could get inspiration from Megan Fox and say something shocking "Me and Pete, we can't lie, we tried kinky stuff, yes we got into threesomes and he did pee in my mouth"

:awkney:

RAMROD

Knew it. Here for it. :iamfair:  :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

cherrycherrybooboo
17 minutes ago, dojo said:

Kim got everybody so pressedt

she wouldnt have if only she had looked good in that dress

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

Fanta
18 minutes ago, dojo said:

Kim got everybody so pressedt

If there is anything more comical than a K*rd*shi*an it's people who hype them up.

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

Fanta
19 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Because she wants attention, she creates little "scandals" here and there to stay relevant. Those "scandals" should not damage her image or tarnish it, just keep her in websites and get clicks, or trending. So many tiktok videos ranting about her wearing the dress, so many articles, millions of views, click click click, rants, paragraphs written. And it's what she wants. For example, I could see her in a couple months, leak her own "second" sex tape to the public, that way it creates a brand new shocking episode for the show where she cries. She could create a story saying Kanye had something to do with it if he agrees and gets commission. She could get inspiration from Megan Fox and say something shocking "Me and Pete, we can't lie, we tried kinky stuff, yes we got into threesomes and he did pee in my mouth"

:awkney:

The thing is when you compare her to shock-factor celebrities and rich-for-being rich personalities, she has consistently remained bland and boring. Nothing she has ever done has exuded it-girl personality, she was and is forever cosplaying. 

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

The thing is when you compare her to shock-factor celebrities and rich-for-being rich personalities, she has consistently remained bland and boring. Nothing she has ever done has exuded it-girl personality, she was and is forever cosplaying. 

She's not interesting, I think everyone knows that. In interviews people watch her and look at her I think for her aesthetic, the tan, makeup, huge lips, small nose, big butt, the clothes. In interviews it's just about her show and her life "My daughter loves to cook :)" "Kourtney got married yeah so amazing :)" "I love doing my makeup in the morning and work out at 5 am :)" she's boring, she gotta stay relevant constantly it must be tiring. She has no artistic abilities too, so it's triple hard. At least Kendall has a "career" (although she refuses to work hard in it)

Archived