VTV

Her songs lately feels very....

Toned down

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstrosity

why does she try so hard to lower her voice like that, it's unsettling cause her voice's not the kind to go so low and deep without sounding like Dory imitating the whale in Nemo

but I'm excited to hear the full song bc maybe it'll be excellent

blackpink

she sounds like a tiktok lana impersonator but i love it 

Lanadelduck
51 minutes ago, ManMan said:

Top Gun : Maverick vs Where the Crawdads Sing vs Elvis

Hold My Hand vs Carolina vs Vegas

Lady Gaga vs Taylor Swift vs Doja Cat

:gum::gum::gum:

My god the gays won’t survive the Oscars 

GipJo
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Yes yes, I know you were explaining that post. I can see a nomination because she's a huge name, but for the win we have to wait and listen to the song (people were so sure about a Beyoncé's win and yet...). 

Big name in music ≠ big name in film, she is nobody in film industry, her previous sountrack works never get nominated or even shortlisted.

LadyEnigma

i’m not hearing lana at all but yet again i’m a stan for both of them 

EGOT2027

best original song this year is gonna bring out the worst in stan twitter

CooterFritter

Lady Gaga >>>> TS. Her gargling gravel and being a try-hard isn’t going to beat our authentic goddess who can actually sing. 

Plus I don’t think the Academy has moved on from Cats. 

EGOT2027

re my post up above…i will say though this type of song doesn’t feel like the vibe old people who vote for the oscar’s would connect with, while hold my hand does. and i’m a taylor stan big time. plus top gun will be seen by way more people. i can’t believe in a week or two we’ll finally learn if the GP is gonna latch onto hold my hand. i’m so nervous and excited!! i’m glad it’s in her top 5 on spotify ahead of the movie bc if people leave the theater being like “was that gaga” and type her in it’ll be right there

Guillaume Hamon
56 minutes ago, blackpink said:

she sounds like a tiktok lana impersonator but i love it 

Wasn't her song wildest dreams already like Lana del Rey's without you?

COOOK

Not "Original score on lock" when the song has everything but originality :rip:

RichAssPiss

Girlies, worrying about Best Original Song is futile at best. Pop songs that play over credits are not usually major players and stardom doesn't translate to nominations. Best Original Song tends to more often feature songs integrated into films and songs from already Oscar nominated films. Gaga has a decent chance at a nomination because she is well liked by the Academy and has been a sport for years at Oscar ceremonies. Although, I don't think "Hold My Hand" is a sure thing nominee, despite what the perpetual optimists on here would have you believe, and I think a score nomination is also very far from a guarantee. But Taylor has no Oscar cred and they already snubbed her once for "Beautiful Ghosts." Crawdads is not at all an Oscar play and likely the song will be submitted but unless it's a barren field this season, it seems extremely unlikely to be a major player. 

dit

this song sounds amazing.

the story of this movie looks incredible BUT the acting is serving HBO holiday christmas level of acting...what was Reese thinking? You can instantly tell the acting will be serving movie tv special...something about the cast is off.

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift - Carolina

Archived