đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Jojo Siwa officially became Gaga's dancer?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Jojo has been following Richy and learnt lots of Gaga's choreo, do you think one day she will join the Haus and become one of Gaga's dancers on tour etc? Just a thought Jojo Siwa Rehearsal GIF by The 94th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Hit me a message and say hi !

Roronoa

No way, she’s gonna outshine Gaga. The last time someone did that Gaga threatened to cut off her ponytail. 

bionic

The only thing Jojo Siwa is going to become is a main pop girl

buy bionic

Linus Gaga
11 hours ago, bionic said:

The only thing Jojo Siwa is going to become is a main pop girl

Possibly to be honest :partysick:

Linus Gaga
48 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I hope not.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Why?

but I just think cuz gaga like to support young and new artist, so maybe she will give her a chance and bring her to bigger stages. 

Schwerk

No offence but being a dancer is quite a shitty job if you're an artist yourself like Jojo is. She is a multi millionair popstar, I doubt she would want to travel on tour busses and stay in regular hotel rooms to dance behind another artist, even if that artist is Gaga.

Richy is Jojo's choreographer and Jojo is a dancer and Gaga fan, so it makes sense she wants to learn her choreo.

She could open for Gaga someday, but with her music and audience at the moment it doesn't seem like a good fit. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Linus Gaga
On 5/19/2022 at 1:19 AM, Schwerk said:

No offence but being a dancer is quite a shitty job if you're an artist yourself like Jojo is. She is a multi millionair popstar, I doubt she would want to travel on tour busses and stay in regular hotel rooms to dance behind another artist, even if that artist is Gaga.

Richy is Jojo's choreographer and Jojo is a dancer and Gaga fan, so it makes sense she wants to learn her choreo.

She could open for Gaga someday, but with her music and audience at the moment it doesn't seem like a good fit. 

Well 👀👀👀 Maybe I'm on something :ally:

BUtterfield 8
26 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Well 👀👀👀 Maybe I'm on something :ally:

Omg ur mind

Dr Fudge

I’m wayyyyyy too old for any of Jojo’s content, but I absolutely adore her attitude and optimism. I really hope she gets to work with Gaga someday just to make her dream come true.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Taylucifer

considering Jojo can go on sold out tours of her own I doubt it

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Roughhouse Dandy

I would DIE if she came on stage for a Gaga concert and danced until my wig flew off. Seeing her grow up into an LGBTQIA+ icon and role model doing what she loves and constantly praising Gaga, it'd be a dream to see her live her dream. PLEASE let this happen 🙏🏼 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LeJudas

The only way I can see it working is if JoJo is bored enough and will only do big cities like Los Angeles etc. Basically one show only because she loves Gaga and as a favor to Richy lol 

Archived