September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Sherry

How many tickets left? 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

Concertaholic
On 7/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, chromatic22 said:

I just bought two little monster VIP pit tickets for this date for my boyfriend and I. I’m so excited. It’ll be my second time seeing her, my first was in 2017 during JWT. My boyfriend and I started dating in 2020, and it’ll be his first time seeing her. I’m so excited! We’re making it into a weeklong vacation. :firega:

Yay! The best Tex-Mex restaurant is called Ninfa’s on Navigation (the Enchiladas Suizas is my fav dish in the world). The Rice Box had delicious, inventive, affordable Chinese food and is another must try. Of course Whataburger is iconic even though it isn’t the best lol. I’d opt for Torchy’s Tacos if you want some great Tex-Mex fast food. The gayborhood is Montrose. The Eagle, JRs, and South Beach are all fun bars/clubs. Boheme is also a nice queer friendly place in Montrose that had a progressive happy hour starting at 4pm with $4 drinks and apps. If you like cocktails, go to Anvil, they have the best cocktails in the city and were ranked as one of the World’s Top 100 bars a few years back. The city’s most beautiful parks are Herman Park (go to the McGovern Centennial Gardens in the park) and Buffalo Bayou/Eleanor Tinsley Park (go to Sabine Street by Eleanor Tinsley to get the best photos in front of the skyline). We have great coffee shops in Montrose off Westheimer, a few personal favorites are Agora and Common Bond. We are also known for our breweries and beer gardens (the view of the city from the 3rd floor bar at Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company is great). Of course we have the iconic Galleria mall for shopping. Next door to the mall is the incredible Gerald D Hines Waterwall which is another must see/photo op. If you enjoy art, go to The Menil, an incredible (and free!!!) art museum. You also must go to the Rothko Chapel next door to The Menil. It’s an incredible soundproof meditation chapel that is so unique and special. The Museum of Natural Science is a really great museum as well if you want to spend the money (if you go you have to check out the gem vault, they have one of the largest and most incredible collections of gems and million dollar jewelry.) Space Center Houston (NASA) can be interesting but it is a good 45 minute drive from the city center. And that brings up the issue of cars. You pretty much have to have a car to get around Houston so I highly recommend renting a car if possible. But whatever you do, do not take the time/money to go the hour and a half all the way to Galveston. Galveston is tired af and the “beaches” are just mud lol. There’s way much more cool stuff to do in Houston.  Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d want to hang out! That goes for anyone who is visiting!! :heart:

• Love 1

gagajandro25
6 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Yay! The best Tex-Mex restaurant is called Ninfa’s on Navigation (the Enchiladas Suizas is my fav dish in the world). The Rice Box had delicious, inventive, affordable Chinese food and is another must try. Of course Whataburger is iconic even though it isn’t the best lol. I’d opt for Torchy’s Tacos if you want some great Tex-Mex fast food. The gayborhood is Montrose. The Eagle, JRs, and South Beach are all fun bars/clubs. Boheme is also a nice queer friendly place in Montrose that had a progressive happy hour starting at 4pm with $4 drinks and apps. If you like cocktails, go to Anvil, they have the best cocktails in the city and were ranked as one of the World’s Top 100 bars a few years back. The city’s most beautiful parks are Herman Park (go to the McGovern Centennial Gardens in the park) and Buffalo Bayou/Eleanor Tinsley Park (go to Sabine Street by Eleanor Tinsley to get the best photos in front of the skyline). We have great coffee shops in Montrose off Westheimer, a few personal favorites are Agora and Common Bond. We are also known for our breweries and beer gardens (the view of the city from the 3rd floor bar at Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company is great). Of course we have the iconic Galleria mall for shopping. Next door to the mall is the incredible Gerald D Hines Waterwall which is another must see/photo op. If you enjoy art, go to The Menil, an incredible (and free!!!) art museum. You also must go to the Rothko Chapel next door to The Menil. It’s an incredible soundproof meditation chapel that is so unique and special. The Museum of Natural Science is a really great museum as well if you want to spend the money (if you go you have to check out the gem vault, they have one of the largest and most incredible collections of gems and million dollar jewelry.) Space Center Houston (NASA) can be interesting but it is a good 45 minute drive from the city center. And that brings up the issue of cars. You pretty much have to have a car to get around Houston so I highly recommend renting a car if possible. But whatever you do, do not take the time/money to go the hour and a half all the way to Galveston. Galveston is tired af and the “beaches” are just mud lol. There’s way much more cool stuff to do in Houston.  Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d want to hang out! That goes for anyone who is visiting!! :heart:

Thank you so much for all of this amazing info! It’ll be our first time in Houston, so I’m low key nervous. We did get a rental car, as I looked at public transportation and it didn’t look like it was quite good enough to rely on for a week. When we went to Chicago in January, we were able to completely rely on public transportation for the entire trip to get around. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Borislshere

Probably going to be the first Gaga show I ever cry. I didn’t like hold my hand when it came out but decided to relisten once the tour started and now it’s one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. 

please please please let nothing happen to the tour come September 😔

• Love 2

zerojk

Jokes aside, has Gaga ever cancelled a date due to low attendance? :ohno:

I'm starting to feel worried about this date, I already have my flights and hotel booked

BStone8791

This thread has been so dead :-/ who all is here and or lmz tickets? I remember back for art rave I made some friends camping outside toyota center all night and day...would love to experience something like that again...perhaps not outside minute maid park overnight but early hours?

Kimmo

Can somebody please let me know if this date ends up selling their tickets for really cheap
  because that’s the only way I’ll be attending :partysick:

Hottie Detector

AshIey
22 hours ago, BStone8791 said:

This thread has been so dead :-/ who all is here and or lmz tickets? I remember back for art rave I made some friends camping outside toyota center all night and day...would love to experience something like that again...perhaps not outside minute maid park overnight but early hours?

I plan on getting there early!! I would love to meet any of y’all. :)

Also it looks like all of the early entry tickets are sold out, and the regular general admission ones left are resale.

BStone8791
7 hours ago, AshIey said:

I plan on getting there early!! I would love to meet any of y’all. :)

Also it looks like all of the early entry tickets are sold out, and the regular general admission ones left are resale.

How early were you thinking? From what I read we don't have golden circle around our date so little monster vip zone are the first ones in...I really want barricade in the middle or 2/3 row at least left ramp lol...I'd camp out overnight but downtown at night outside minute maid can be very sketchy I was thinking 8-9am 

AshIey
8 hours ago, BStone8791 said:

How early were you thinking? From what I read we don't have golden circle around our date so little monster vip zone are the first ones in...I really want barricade in the middle or 2/3 row at least left ramp lol...I'd camp out overnight but downtown at night outside minute maid can be very sketchy I was thinking 8-9am 

I was thinking around the same time. For the Joanne tour I got there at 10 and there were about 30 people in front of me.

I’m just wondering if early entry has to make a separate line from GA đŸ€”

BStone8791
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

I was thinking around the same time. For the Joanne tour I got there at 10 and there were about 30 people in front of me.

I’m just wondering if early entry has to make a separate line from GA đŸ€”

From the past few concerts early entry vip..we did have our own line and area to wait separate from general admission 

Hi!

I’m attending the show in Houston and I have Little Monster GA Pit Package which includes EE. I’m coming from Chile and I’m really excited about this tour. I’ve only seen Gaga once when she came to South America in 2012. I’m not sure how the EE works so I’d be really grateful if you could help me with some advice. 
I’d love to spend that day meeting fellow monsters and having the best experience !! đŸ‡šđŸ‡±
oh and I’m going alone â˜ș So please any advice would be amazing 😊

• Like 1

Is anyone selling a Little Monsters VIP package? they should out before I got the money đŸ„Č I'm coming all the way from Mexico.

• HausOfMark pinned this topic