💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Roronoa Zoro
6 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

I think they officially closed a bunch of the 400s sections. I don't think Live Nation would give away 100s of bad tickets for free, and if they are, then where are those contests/giveaways?

6-8 sections of at the top went from being completely available, to only every other row available to absolutely no tickets in the span of a week. Fishy tactics.

Anyways, I can't wait! Going to be a weird atmosphere since it undersold so much, but what can we do.

I'm sad about it. Probably I will be the only one in my floor section singing the whole setlist :( 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

I'm sad about it. Probably I will be the only one in my floor section singing the whole setlist :( 

Provided you managed to be there at all and not get lost, being a Zoro and all :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

Some seats have been re-added, and I believe they are starting to offer the tix at a discount price, there are $160 tickets in floor section very close to the stage.

If you were waiting for a price drop to get a ticket, I think now is the time

broadwaybrian318

Has anyone started an Early entry Twitter or Discord Group.  We did this for Dallas and it worked out great.  Or is anyone gonna bring wristbands?  I can bring them if no one else has talked about it. 

Roronoa Zoro
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Provided you managed to be there at all and not get lost, being a Zoro and all :billie:

You just made my day, nakama. 

• YAAAS 1

BStone8791
1 hour ago, broadwaybrian318 said:

Has anyone started an Early entry Twitter or Discord Group.  We did this for Dallas and it worked out great.  Or is anyone gonna bring wristbands?  I can bring them if no one else has talked about it. 

We do have one going on twitter right now and someone is ordering wristbands that should be here in time 

Roronoa Zoro
1 hour ago, BStone8791 said:

We do have one going on twitter right now and someone is ordering wristbands that should be here in time 

Link? I wanna join <3 

gagaisitalian
On 9/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, LateToCult said:

When she skips Houston next time and does 1 show at Jerryworld. Yeah. It’s what Houston deserves. :iamfair:

Which is so sad! If Houston had been announced at the same time as Dallas, or even before, we definitely would have secured a sellout! It's all because Houston LMs bought Dallas tickets months before Houston was even announced.

Houston obviously has a more special place in her heart because of Super Bowl/Sonja, but Live Nation clearly put emphasis on Dallas because it's easier to travel to from other states, I guess.

Hey everyone! My boyfriend, me and our friends are going to Houston in the GA pit! Anyone else in GA? Also, any way there is a barcode going around for early entry? I would really appreciate it! 😭

On 9/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, LateToCult said:

When she skips Houston next time and does 1 show at Jerryworld. Yeah. It’s what Houston deserves. :iamfair:

I can see this happening tbh, and it's so sad first because its a special place for her and second because while in other countries she could easily sell out two dates in one city, in the US some fans won't see her because they already saw her in another city nearby, while I understand that everybody's situation is different, it is a fact that american monsters are spoiled in every tour

Edited by zerojk

BStone8791
2 hours ago, RJPOP said:

Hey everyone! My boyfriend, me and our friends are going to Houston in the GA pit! Anyone else in GA? Also, any way there is a barcode going around for early entry? I would really appreciate it! 😭

Do you have early entry? Or just general admission?

Selling 1 GA PIT ticket for the Chromatica Ball in Houston, transfer through Ticketmaster, hmu if interested ! 🙂

Edited by AndreL