other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

zerojk
12 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

How many tickets left? 

7543 left

last week it was around 13K left, let's go Houston!

5 minutes ago, zerojk said:

7543 left

last week it was around 13K left, let's go Houston!

So I’ve been watching the tickets and a few days ago they actually removed like half of the tickets from the map. They removed every other row from the 200s sections up. I don't know if they plan on releasing these later or if they are planning some giveaways/comps 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lg5 said:

So I’ve been watching the tickets and a few days ago they actually removed like half of the tickets from the map. They removed every other row from the 200s sections up. I don't know if they plan on releasing these later or if they are planning some giveaways/comps 

I think those have been almost sold out since a couple weeks ago, i think thats really likely since everbody is looking forward a center view of the stage

14 hours ago, thatguyjoseph1 said:

hey girlies, so this is my first time doing GA, so what's a good time to get there?, even with the early entry ticket.

I’m honestly considering getting there around 4 or 5 am. :enigma:

BStone8791
11 hours ago, AshIey said:

I’m honestly considering getting there around 4 or 5 am. :enigma:

Do you have early entry? Or general admission 

BStone8791
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

early entry

I was going to camp out early...me and my bf will be there...been trying to get a group together or some structure for those wanting to meet up early ....

12 more days!!!!!

BStone8791
14 hours ago, Borislshere said:

We’re about to have one intimate night with Gaga :vegas:

still haven’t picked out an outfit :icega:

Same on the outfit lol..I ordered a shirt and it's not suppose to be here till the weekend of...hoping it arrives on time and passes the outfit check 🙃 

14 hours ago, zerojk said:

I think those have been almost sold out since a couple weeks ago, i think thats really likely since everbody is looking forward a center view of the stage

Yeah! The center has been sold out for a while. I’m talking about the rows up in the tops and on the sides that now only have every other row available. But they’ve been selling down over the last few days as well 

Borislshere
2 hours ago, BStone8791 said:

Same on the outfit lol..I ordered a shirt and it's not suppose to be here till the weekend of...hoping it arrives on time and passes the outfit check 🙃 

I feel that 😭 I’m thinking of just going with something out of my closet at this point. I’ve had so many things happening over the past month I couldn’t focus on putting together an outfit.

found my leather jacket and my mechanical hand the other day so I’m thinking of doing something hold my hand Inspired 🥴 only dilemma being a leather jacket in Texas heat. 

gagaisitalian

Y'all...they removed every other row in almost all sections. They are doing this so that the stadium "looks" full with what they hope will be every other row sold. But even the rows available aren't selling.

WTF is going on with this show? I hope it isn't cancelled! Live Nation better do a promo SPREE right now.

20 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Y'all...they removed every other row in almost all sections. They are doing this so that the stadium "looks" full with what they hope will be every other row sold. But even the rows available aren't selling.

WTF is going on with this show? I hope it isn't cancelled! Live Nation better do a promo SPREE right now.

Is it even a possibility? Has it happened before? (Cancelling for that reason)

I am starting to feel worried about this date since i have everything already booked (flights, hotel) and it sucks that something that should be just excitement and joy is now bringing anxiety to my life right now :icega:

20 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Is it even a possibility? Has it happened before? (Cancelling for that reason)

I am starting to feel worried about this date since i have everything already booked (flights, hotel) and it sucks that something that should be just excitement and joy is now bringing anxiety to my life right now :icega:

I don’t think they would cancel it for low sales. I think there will just be some recovery tactics to make it look full/give away loads of tickets on radio, etc. I used to work at a music venue and 9 times out of 10, that’s what they would do for low selling shows. 

Edited by lg5
  • Like 1

Borislshere

When I walk into the stadium and see this:

borussia-monchengladbach-cutouts.jpg

im so excited though. It’s all I’ve been talking to everyone about. Haven’t felt this level of excitement since artrave. 

• LMAO 2