Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

So apparently there are 13,000 tickets still available for this show. Will this be the biggest flop of Gaga’s career? Performing for a half empty stadium? :ohno:

AURAOFSHEISSE
Just now, pink sushi said:

So apparently there are 13,000 tickets still available for this show. Will this be the biggest flop of Gaga’s career? Performing for a half empty stadium? :ohno:

I’ve been thinking abt buying tix last minute, will the prices drop as we get closer to this date ? I’m thinking abt impulsively asking this guy I’ve been talking to if he wants to go with me lol, I don’t want to go alone:koons:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

pink sushi
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I’ve been thinking abt buying tix last minute, will the prices drop as we get closer to this date ? I’m thinking abt impulsively asking this guy I’ve been talking to if he wants to go with me lol, I don’t want to go alone:koons:

Probably not. Live Nation won’t decrease ticket cost because they aren’t selling well. The only way that tickets might get cheaper is if scalpers originally bought all the tickets hoping to make a profit, but the demand for tickets ends up being  so low that they aren’t able to sell them, so they try to get rid of them for a loss. This happened with a Katy Perry concert several years ago and I was able to get a ticket for like $10 :air:  I don’t think that scalpers have targeted this concert given how many face value tickets are still available. 

broadwaybrian318

Still looking for 1 or 2 GA PIT or VIP Little Monster Package tickets for this date.  Let me know!PM me 💗⚔️

Edited by broadwaybrian318
Update

gagaisitalian
On 8/20/2022 at 2:53 PM, pink sushi said:

Probably not. Live Nation won’t decrease ticket cost because they aren’t selling well. The only way that tickets might get cheaper is if scalpers originally bought all the tickets hoping to make a profit, but the demand for tickets ends up being  so low that they aren’t able to sell them, so they try to get rid of them for a loss. This happened with a Katy Perry concert several years ago and I was able to get a ticket for like $10 :air:  I don’t think that scalpers have targeted this concert given how many face value tickets are still available. 

With the new dynamic pricing, tickets will definitely get cheaper as the show gets closer. I watched it happen with Dallas in real time. They will do anything they can to fill the remaining 13,000 seats. I saw official tickets on the floor/lower bowl go from "platinum" to in the $200s to in the $100s the day of the show. Not resale tickets.

If they have already made a profit off of this tour, which I believe they have judging from the insanely amazing crowds in Europe, now they just want to pack seats and bank on all of the other profits like merch, food/bev, parking, etc. LN gets a cut of all of that.

---

The real issue with this date is, a lot of people like me originally bought tickets to Dallas and then had to decide if we wanted to stick to our own city (Houston) or just keep our original plans to go to Dallas. Houston was announced months after Dallas, and really randomly. I sold my better Dallas tickets and bought some good Houston tickets and then planned a trip to see her in Atlanta this Friday. But I'm curious of how many other TX fans ditched Dallas for Houston (or will).

I can't imagine they will cancel. I surely hope not.

It's 2 weeks away. More importantly its in a new month which means... PAYDAY! There will be a small socials promo blaze and it'll sell out.

zerojk

Its looking better than last time I checked, more sold out sections now including pit, I don,t think it will sell out but it will get really close to it

Moonlight on Water

Tbh i didn't think the Dallas date was gonna sell out. I thought it was going to be pretty empty. It seems like it sold out at the last minute. There were so many people! I wouldn't worry, y'all. She's definitely going to Houston after how she talked about Sonja last night and her being from Houston.

she/her

BStone8791

Anyone have plans or thoughts about how early to line up for LMZ package?..any mert ups? Minute maid is a sketchy area downtown 

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
Ayoherewego

Is anyone willing to ship me some merch I really wanted to purchase more but I was low on $ for my date but now I have sufficient funds I know it's a long shot but I would really like to get the sweatshirt in a XL, Be Free in a L, and the tye dye in a L I'll pay for the shipping and everything.

thatguyjoseph1
On 7/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, Roronoa Zoro said:

Saw videos from yesterday's show and I bought a ticket. See you there, sisters.  
any gay bars recommendations? 

Montrose

thatguyjoseph1

hey girlies, so this is my first time doing GA, so what's a good time to get there?, even with the early entry ticket.

BStone8791
12 hours ago, thatguyjoseph1 said:

hey girlies, so this is my first time doing GA, so what's a good time to get there?, even with the early entry ticket.

I plan on trying to line up by 9-10am