💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

if anyone is selling their pit tickets for the dallas date... slide in my dms :ohwell:

she/her

Pop Music

make sure to anyone who gets tickets to this date, make sure to let me know in this thread for all the chromatica ball dates 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gabeoz

I’m already making my friends go with me :dom:

TheOriginalOne

I’m debating whether to go or not. I already stressed a lot about getting tickets to Dallas. And now idk if I want to also go to Houston or not. Selling my existing tickets sounds so stressful tbh so I’d rather not do that. I’m just hoping she doesn’t announce and Austin or San Antonio date because then I’d really go broke :giveup:

• 1 month later...
Borislshere

Finally bought my GA pit ticket :messga: Honestly didn’t think I’d even be able to go but after the nightmare this year has been, I deserve to treat myself! :fthis:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

AshIey

Only 57 more days! 🥹 

It seems like there’s such a small group from here going to this show 👀

Roronoa Zoro

Saw videos from yesterday's show and I bought a ticket. See you there, sisters.  
any gay bars recommendations? 

zerojk
9 minutes ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Wanna know this too, I will be going to this show, and its my first time in Houston, any cool neighbourhoods nearby to hang around?

• Like 1

gagaisitalian
On 7/18/2022 at 4:49 PM, Roronoa Zoro said:

On 7/18/2022 at 5:01 PM, zerojk said:

Wanna know this too, I will be going to this show, and its my first time in Houston, any cool neighbourhoods nearby to hang around?

Our gay area is Montrose and has different types of bars for different types of moods (The Eagle, JRs, Buddy's, etc.)

South Beach just reopened last weekend and provides a more club vibe.

And there is Pearl Bar for the girlies!

Edited by gagaisitalian
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BStone8791

Just purchased my two little monster zone pit tickets last night!!! Taking either my Lil sis for her first gaga concert or a fellow boy interest 😜 but either way.. can't wait...now for my ticket delivery it shows "will call" do I have to pick these up the day OF the concert? Or like artrave will they have people come to us in line handing out our tickets before our early entry? I camped out for artrave and we numbered hands of everyone who showed up in line...is anyone doing this again? Or will it be pretty fair all around?

gagajandro25

I just bought two little monster VIP pit tickets for this date for my boyfriend and I. I’m so excited. It’ll be my second time seeing her, my first was in 2017 during JWT. My boyfriend and I started dating in 2020, and it’ll be his first time seeing her. I’m so excited! We’re making it into a weeklong vacation. :firega:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

donald09

I just bought two pit tickets as well, and i'm surprising my bf with these for his bday! Never been to Texas.. hopefully all goes well! Our love for Gaga is too much and i have feeling that this may be one of her last big pop shows for a couple years so i am trying to make the most of this Chromatica postponed era lol.

• YAAAS 2

tylertremallose
On 7/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, gagaisitalian said:

Our gay area is Montrose and has different types of bars for different types of moods (The Eagle, JRs, Buddy's, etc.)

South Beach just reopened last weekend and provides a more club vibe.

And there is Pearl Bar for the girlies!

i havent been to SOBE in years lol

• HausOfMark pinned this topic