Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

For god's sake somebody answer me. Was it sold out or not? 

Def not but they’ll say it was lol. There were still tickets up on Ticketmaster 20 minutes before the show started

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tony31511 said:

But either way, it was INCREDIBLE. Her voice sounded strong and she gave so much energy. She also got a little emotional at the piano. I loved everything so much.

Her laugh at the beginning of poker face made me completely lose it :nooo:

• YAAAS 3

1 minute ago, pink sushi said:

Last night was so amazing! @Morphine Prince and I were in the pit!!! 😭

Did you enjoy the pyro? :ally:
It was very warm, it was fun. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2

3 hours ago, Tony31511 said:

I was at the show. There were some sections at the very top that were closed off, probably because they didn’t sell enough tickets. But they will more than likely report the show as sold out by just lowering the “max capacity” number. Maybe this show will have the smallest attendance out of the whole tour…

But either way, it was INCREDIBLE. Her voice sounded strong and she gave so much energy. She also got a little emotional at the piano. I loved everything so much.

Yeah there were a few sections at the top that were not being used but overall I’d call the show a sell out. Every other section was packed. I still think it was more people than Hershey (if I remember right that was like 27,000 people, Houston had at least 30,000 if not 35,0000)

• Thanks 1

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

It's green!

Thank you!  It’s similar to the Toronto except our letters under the title were a light pink. 

• YAAAS 1

2 hours ago, lg5 said:

Yeah there were a few sections at the top that were not being used but overall I’d call the show a sell out. Every other section was packed. I still think it was more people than Hershey (if I remember right that was like 27,000 people, Houston had at least 30,000 if not 35,0000)

10 hours ago, Jollibee said:

They curtained few sections in the upper most level seats beside the stage. But definitely, they will report the show as sold out. I'd expect 32-33k

So what happens to these ppl that bought tickets from the curtained area? :haroon:

tylertremallose
8 minutes ago, JustTea said:

So what happens to these ppl that bought tickets from the curtained area? :haroon:

Prob got upgraded 

there were WHOLE ROWS like 20 min before the show started that were completely open to buy. So bizarre 

The BPD Monster
11 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Not sure how reliable it is but LGN says it was sold out https://ladygaganow.net/news/2022-gaga-chromaticaball-houston/

I've been checking this thread every hour since the show ended cause i've yet to see a tweet saying it sold out so i feared it might not have. Hopefully it really did :messga:

Literally me since last night 😭 why didn't they mention it on their tweets tho? They always do

The BPD Monster
11 hours ago, Jollibee said:

They curtained few sections in the upper most level seats beside the stage. But definitely, they will report the show as sold out. I'd expect 32-33k

So they did cover up cuz it wasn't actually sold out or what

The BPD Monster
7 hours ago, Tony31511 said:

I was at the show. There were some sections at the very top that were closed off, probably because they didn’t sell enough tickets. But they will more than likely report the show as sold out by just lowering the “max capacity” number. Maybe this show will have the smallest attendance out of the whole tour…

I actually think her vocals and overall performance was better than the one they officially filmed. I was hoping she would shoot more than 1 show and then edit it. Anyways still sad it wasn't actually sold out but atleast the fake reports are gonna save it :messga:

OMG i just got home it was seriously SO inspiring OMGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yeah she did some really cool vocals and she was VERY emotional from the B stage Onwards.... till the end. have fun in miami people

• Love 1