💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 13, 2022 - Houston, TX

pink sushi

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

Ok ladies. Today is the day. I’m traveling from Mexico đŸ‡ČđŸ‡œ and I feel I’m about to colapse, I cannot deal with all the feelings I have right now. 😭

From Mexico too! Arrived yesterday and can’t wait! 
whats the best time to arrive? I’m in floor B

Concertaholic
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Late answer but usually you can get in line and then leave and be back if it's for less than 2-3 hours.

I just got ready, but I’m dreading sitting out in that 90 degree heat for the next 6 hours :messga: The things we do for this woman :mark:

Edited by Concertaholic
  • Love 1

TheFame Monster
43 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Will be sold out as I expected

I think I’m wrong actually. My calculation was based on what I thought were the maximum  tickets for sale in one section, but Ticketmaster shoes the maximum available in a row in a section. My calculation could be way off. 

Concertaholic

So they’re playing that label by numbers game for the GA line :mark:

I just got here and they’re already past #100 yet there’s only 25 people here. I find it very unfair that I’m about to sit through the heat of the day while people who checked in early are getting to chill in their air conditioned cars, homes, or hotel rooms.

What do I do y’all? Am I about to have to make a scene :messga:

They just released more tickets in the 400s if anyone’s looking for a cheap way in! I just bought tickets in section 132, about to head to Houston :enigma:

57 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

So they’re playing that label by numbers game for the GA line :mark:

I just got here and they’re already past #100 yet there’s only 25 people here. I find it very unfair that I’m about to sit through the heat of the day while people who checked in early are getting to chill in their air conditioned cars, homes, or hotel rooms.

What do I do y’all? Am I about to have to make a scene :messga:

Yeah lots of people got hotels by the stadium, I’m #118 in the EE line but it doesn’t look like that many people.

TheOriginalOne
4 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

are you going to this one? wish i could go, goshhhhh :messga: @TheOriginalOne

No I’m not! I really wanted to but I’m iffy about asking for more days off work and I already went through hell convincing my brother to go with me to Dallas. And I was sad I missed out of the mini ggd meet up y’all had in Dallas I really wanted to come to this one hoping there would be another meetup :selena:

• Love 1

ConnorFilm

Hoodie is up! It’s green and lime yellow! My favorite color! s318050137257855945_p778_i5_w2000.png?wi

Edited by ConnorFilm
Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

tylertremallose
5 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

Thank you! Just bought the tank top! It’s so bizarre and looks like an old album cover from QUEEN. I hope they throw the hoodie up on the site soon, too. 

I pre ordered the hoodie 

Roronoa Zoro
3 hours ago, varomolina said:

From Mexico too! Arrived yesterday and can’t wait! 
whats the best time to arrive? I’m in floor B

Planeo llegar a las 5pm para comprar la hoodie. 

• Like 1